Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvja54$16ds9$1@i2pn2.org>

From: super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-14 (Sunday)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:30:12 -0500

On 2024-04-15 13:06:23 +0000, Ian J. Ball said:

> The Masters - Collin Morikawa (among others) pretty much folded on the
> final day, and Scottie Scheffler ran away with it, so I'm kind of glad
> that I had to stop watching before the end of this, to go give my
> review session. The only semi-good part was Brit Tommy Fleetwood kind
> of surging on the final day, but not by nearly enough to come close to
> winning it. Swede Ludvig Åberg came in second.

I'm a bird feeder enthusiast and I thought they stole the show in the
audio, lol.

Didn't notice any of them out on the course though, maybe they thought
all those people sitting in bleachers out in the woods were clapping
for them and they needed to stay in the trees and put on a great
concert.

What a beautiful place though, it would be worth visiting and riding
around in a cart without any golfing going on.