Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvl7sl$qlbq$1@dont-email.me>

From: Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Apple loses top phonemaker spot to Samsung
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:03:50 +1200

On 2024-04-16 00:45:34 +0000, Tyrone said:
> On Apr 15, 2024 at 5:29:34 PM EDT, "Android Owner" <android@google.com> wrote:
>>
>> Apple loses top phonemaker spot to Samsung
>
> Apple and Samsung routinely trade 1st and 2nd place, and have for a long time.
> This is not really news.

Yep.

Apple usually releases new iPhone models around the middle of September.
Samsung usually release new Galaxy models around the end of January.

At each of those times of year, the numbnuts with more money than sense
rush out to buy the latest new toy as soon as they can, which obviously
means that maker therefore gets higher sales figures in that quarter,
while the other maker's buyers are waiting for their new model to be
released.

Wait six months and they'll swap postitions again.

> But since "Android Owner" thinks it IS news, I'm
> sure that he will be back next quarter (or whenever) to tell us that "Samsung
> loses top phonemaker spot to Apple".  🙄

Who cares. The brainless troll is in my killfile anyway.