Article <uvlp3d$u7hv$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvlp3d$u7hv$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Bad reporting Hazards to Homeless article
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 07:57:31 -0400

On 4/15/24 10:13 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> So, MAGA, then. Good idea!
>>
>> No - hardly.
>
> That's all Effa has. Silly ad homs. He knows he can't defend what his fellow
> travelers have done to the big blue cities in this country, so he just burps
> out protest signs about Trump, even though Trump has zero to do with why there
> are vagrants downloading onto the sidewalks and setting commuters on fire on
> the subway trains.

Spare me.  Your buddy maimed over 140 police officers, has inspired bomb
threats, and attacks on FBI offices.

Go tell your fellow cultists about how bad the cities are.  That should
distract them from all the damage your Dear Leader did.

First ex President to face criminal trial in history.
First President to be impeached twice.
First President to be found liable for rape by a court of law.
First President whose incompetence led to the deaths of a million Americans.

Sure, you keep talking about vagrants and "troons".  Because if you had
to talk about important things, you'd choke to death.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0