Article <uvlpfs$u7hv$5@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvlpfs$u7hv$5@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: BIDEN: "Trump Won't Denounce Political Violence!"
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 08:04:12 -0400

On 4/15/24 10:15 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2024 at 1:34:00 AM PDT, "FPP" <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/14/24 2:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>>   Of course Effa is full of it here. Even his fellow leftists recognize
>>>   Antifa as a thing, not just some ephemeral 'concept'.
>>>
>>>   He acts like since they don't issue membership cards they're not a group.

>> Two dumbfucks don't make a right.
>>
>>   From House.gov (who have slightly more credibility than two ignorant
>> fucks bitching and whining on Usenet.
>
> Hahahahahahaha! Congress has credibility? Since when?

1787.  You know... that thing that you took an oath to protect and defend.

But that was back in the old days, when you didn't support people who
are trying to terminate it.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0