Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvm03i$vj8t$1@dont-email.me>

From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Which Decade was the best for Doctor Who?
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:57:06 -0700

On 4/15/2024 4:28 PM, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <uvk96r$h7oq$1@dont-email.me>,
> Your Name  <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:
>> On 2024-04-15 10:50:36 +0000, Daniel70 said:
>>> Pluted Pup wrote on 15/4/24 11:07 am:
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> "the first two seasons of Bewitched" ... the first season was with 'The
>>> Other' Darrin, wasn't it??
>>
>> A lot of these old shows from various eras, British and American, are
>> shown in New Zealand (and Australia?) on the Sky TV channel "Jones!".
>> There are quite a few old black and white shows and episodes, including
>> many old westerns like "The Lone Ranger", "Bonanza", etc.
>>
>> There used to be a second channel as well, 'creatively' named "Jones!
>> Too", but they stupidly closed that down at the start of this month.
>> :-(
>>

> star Cops anyone?

Never saw it before.  But there was a different, I think British, sci-fi
show with a very similar name and every time someone says Star Cops I
immediately think of that other show.  I was really confused the first
time I heard someone say Star Cops and they weren't talking about the
other show.

Found it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNEmi01Of2s