Article <uvmugv$1g6a$2@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvmugv$1g6a$2@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:36:15 -0500
 <uvejmf$hmg2$1@solani.org> <uveo2l$hop5$1@solani.org>
 <uverro$hq7b$1@solani.org> <uvetnn$hrt2$1@solani.org>
 <uveusk$hrt2$2@solani.org> <uvevcf$hrt2$3@solani.org>
 <uvevvs$hrt2$4@solani.org> <uvf1bh$hrt2$5@solani.org>
 <uvf2pa$hrt2$6@solani.org> <uvf3uo$hrt2$7@solani.org>
 <uvf4fl$hrt2$8@solani.org> <uvf5i1$hrt2$9@solani.org>
 <uvf6bn$hrt2$10@solani.org> <uvf6ip$hrt2$11@solani.org>
 <uvf78h$hrt2$12@solani.org> <uvf8h5$hrt2$13@solani.org>
 <uvf9bf$hrt2$14@solani.org> <uvfarc$hrt2$15@solani.org>
 <uvfd3q$i3if$1@solani.org> <uvfgua$i6hm$1@solani.org>
 <uvfiub$i7cb$1@solani.org> <uvfjj1$i7cb$2@solani.org>
 <uvfk7o$i7cb$3@solani.org> <uvfouh$iaj5$1@solani.org>
 <uvfuj4$idl2$1@solani.org> <uvh570$j6cc$1@solani.org>
 <uvk3ok$49d$1@solani.org> <uvk9mc$6fq$1@solani.org> <uvke5a$92j$1@solani.org>
 <uvkfrf$29i7$1@solani.org> <uvl2si$igt$1@solani.org>
 <uvmnt2$1d6q$1@solani.org> <uvms4d$1fkj$1@solani.org>
 <uvmtgb$1g6a$1@solani.org>

What did I say!... An Arab channel (also two Iran channels) is saying
the USA yesterday asked Iran via their usual intermediaries to allow
Israel to save face by performing some sort of attack inside Iran. I'm
not kidding. Iran turned it down though, today.

It's obvious why. It's too late. If I know that, Arabs know that
already. It would do nothing to help Israeli government be what it was
just a week ago.

On the other hand, VOA (a U.S. government run Persian news service)
conducted a poll among its listeners (mostly anti-Iranian Iranians) and
deliberately separated the choices of Iran's government and Iran's
people, to ask who would hurt more if Iranian-Israeli war continues.
This is the result from the horse's own mouth:

Iran's government  12%
Iran's people      24%
Israel             64%

So reality even seeps through fiercest anti-Iranian nutcases.