Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvofbt$1jj8r$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-16 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:29:49 -0700

On 4/17/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

Not much:

soaps: GH - Mon's ep. Not much actually happened. Carly and Jason talked
- she is "*over*" Sonny (let's hope she means it this time!). Nina
talked with Ava about selling the hotel to Jason, and Ava betrayed her
by letting Nina think that Sonny would approve of the sale (it's the
opposite!!). There was a pointless convo between Anna and Jagger. And
Lucy tanks on the QVC-like show hosted by Morgan Fairchild so badly that
they have to call Sasha back in the save the day - Maxie needs to grow a
pair and get rid of Lucy!
    DOOL - Tues' ep. Chanel is missing (I'm still convinced that it'll
be due to Clyde Weston); I think Paulina is going to try to break out of
captivity (i.e. isolation) to go looking for her. Chad and Xander, as
"press", confront EJ after the press conference; then they are all
stunned when Stefan shows up after having been released for time served.
Then Nicole yells at Stefan for nearly getting Holly killed, and later
Stefan continues to (righteously!) coerce EJ! Ava and Harris plan to try
to capture Clyde, but I bet he is one step ahead of them.

And that was pretty much it. Otherwise I had LMN on in the background
while I did grading.

What did you watch?