Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvp606$1ofpl$2@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:56:06 -0000 (UTC)

BTR1701  <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>In article <uvogqu$1jt55$9@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>> > Except the people of Palestine-- all the 'innocents' we keep hearing so
>> > much about-- voted Hamas in and recent polling shows that they want
>> > Hamas to continue to run things in Gaza when it's all over.
>> >
>> > Sounds like they support Hamas just fine.
>> >
>> Last election where they elected Hamas was 2006. It's 2024 now.
>> Need any math help?
>
>...and recent polling shows that they want Hamas to continue to run
>things in Gaza when it's all over.

How is it possible to perform a poll? C'mon. Also, what's the
alternative? The Palestinian Authority, which has no political
legitimacy, has demanded that it be given Gaza (so they can pocket a
large chunk of the reconstruction monies). No one wants them.

They need to develop real political systems, not terrorist
organizations. Then the people may have a choice.