Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvpf8l$5737$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:34:13 -0500
 <uveusk$hrt2$2@solani.org> <uvevcf$hrt2$3@solani.org>
 <uvevvs$hrt2$4@solani.org> <uvf1bh$hrt2$5@solani.org>
 <uvf2pa$hrt2$6@solani.org> <uvf3uo$hrt2$7@solani.org>
 <uvf4fl$hrt2$8@solani.org> <uvf5i1$hrt2$9@solani.org>
 <uvf6bn$hrt2$10@solani.org> <uvf6ip$hrt2$11@solani.org>
 <uvf78h$hrt2$12@solani.org> <uvf8h5$hrt2$13@solani.org>
 <uvf9bf$hrt2$14@solani.org> <uvfarc$hrt2$15@solani.org>
 <uvfd3q$i3if$1@solani.org> <uvfgua$i6hm$1@solani.org>
 <uvfiub$i7cb$1@solani.org> <uvfjj1$i7cb$2@solani.org>
 <uvfk7o$i7cb$3@solani.org> <uvfouh$iaj5$1@solani.org>
 <uvfuj4$idl2$1@solani.org> <uvh570$j6cc$1@solani.org>
 <uvk3ok$49d$1@solani.org> <uvk9mc$6fq$1@solani.org> <uvke5a$92j$1@solani.org>
 <uvkfrf$29i7$1@solani.org> <uvl2si$igt$1@solani.org>
 <uvmnt2$1d6q$1@solani.org> <uvms4d$1fkj$1@solani.org>
 <uvmtgb$1g6a$1@solani.org> <uvmugv$1g6a$2@solani.org>
 <uvmvoc$1g6a$3@solani.org> <uvnnob$1rfd$1@solani.org>
 <uvp9hd$53pj$2@solani.org>

Still not clear Ben Gorion airport was hit or not. During the operation
it was announced hit, but absolutely no news of it after that.

Indirectly, one may guess meaningfully that it was hit, because an Arab
source (Iraqi) claims that Israel has already lost $1 Billion in tourist
money alone. It doesn't say since when, and I have no idea what the
average tourist money has been so I could estimate this loss was since
Saturday or since October 7, 23.

Financial Times, among all bullshitters around the world, has at least a
bit of trust reserved for itself. The only Western news outlet in the
world that still has that. And it says, "Israeli air defense will
eventually face a Ukrainian type air defense fate."

Money talks! Even inside cro-magnon Nazi heads. Iran pays less than 1%
of what it takes for Israeli military to defend against it. And I can
bet my boots that Iran doesn't even pay that herself. Arabs provide the
money. And Arabs will provide the money for much, much more of war
equipment, including nukes. Iranians already 20 years back announced
they'd share the nuke know-how with any Arab country in the region any
moment they ask for it. Who knows which Arab nation provided what to
Iran to make that happen.

Financial Times also says at some point in a prolonged war between Iran
and Israel, Western nations will stop supporting Israel.

That makes sense also. That "garrison" in the region, if it turns into
anything but a functional garrison, will of course stop from getting
helped. And the rest of the Israelis will leave that country, and
Palestinians will get their lands back.

Bad mistake on you cro-magnons' part to make Iran involved in this. You
have no idea what possibilities it created for them. Israel will either
be a happy nation friendly and helpful to Palestinians and its other
neighbors, or will not be there. It will not continue to be your
"garrison" in the region. Try to Understand this with your early human
heads if you can.

Israel is not your only failing plan, of course :) There's the Korea...
and Taiwan... and this "Azerbaijan Republic" of yours :)

You will lose them too. Then of course you get locally fucked. How do
you say that? You're spinning your wheels thinking they're taking you
somewhere. No, you're not going anywhere. But down!

Speaking of Azerbaijan Republic, they just ok'ed that two to three
military bases be built inside their boundaries by Israelis (i.e. with
you Americans' money) to attack Iran from there. Wait and see what Iran
and Armenia will do to those bases, right after everything is built :-)
Even the American ones there are so-called "sites" for Iran. Ready to
turn into gas within just a few short minutes. Let alone Israeli ones. I
uploaded a similar one Israel had built in northern Iraq among Kords,
after it was leveled by Iran. Find that post and take one more look at
that. I posted that a few months back. A bunch of Israeli military
personnel in there also went up to Moses. It was in return to Israeli
killing of an Iranian militia man in Syria.

And even before that, Israelis' command center by the airport in same
area north of Iraq had been hit. This one was in reply to 4 militia
mans' death by Israeli bombing in Syria. They were under the impression
that the center was safe because it was several stories under the ground
level. Iran used special missiles that penetrated and visited them
before going off. It was their first use :) 12 Israelis of various "rank
and file" torn bodies were pulled out of that spot by Kords. But
intelligence had told the militia they were Mossad's best men.

As you get worse, you force Iran to get better. Push your cro-magnon
heads once more to understand this. There's nothing in it for you but
more trouble.