Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvpp22$1sev9$1@dont-email.me>

From: Idlehands <hidefromu@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: [OT] The dumb and the guilty (Was Re: How many ....)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:21:22 -0600

On 2024-04-17 8:10 a.m., Daniel70 wrote:
> Idlehands wrote on 17/4/24 10:52 pm:
>
> <Snip>

>>> I've been right here, asswipe, waiting for YOU, asswipe, to
>>> actually answer any of out questions, asswipe!!
>>>
>>> Sorry, asswipe!! How do YOU, asswipe, know what Idlehands'
>>> tendancies AT ANYTHING was/are, asswipe??
>>
>> First of all who is "we"?  The only asshole who calls me paedophile
>> is the asswipe.
>
> And he's spread out who he calls 'Paedophile'!! Pretty soon, the whole
> world will be full of 'Paedophile'-type people!
>
>> Secondly the asswipe has never introduced proof that I am a
>> paedophile.
>
> Of course not! I'm guessing such proof DOES NOT EXIST!!

Of course it doesn't, as a father and grandfather it's damn offensive
accusation and one day just might bite him in his flabby fat ass.

>> Nothing new there but he continues to push the line with
>> his bullshit.
>>
>> Hey binky, has your "Church" ever accepted your offer to help with
>> VBS again?  Why would a single, never in a relationship, middle age
>> man, living in mummy's basement, want to work with young kids?
>> Besides the obvious?
>
> Hey!! Added Bonus!! .... If he IS dealing with His Church's kids ....
> he'd have less time to BUG us!! ;-P
>
> Oh!! But his High Power, hugely popular, ISP business might suffer!! ;-(

I wouldn't let him near anyone's children due to his behaviour on Usenet
and all the red flags his "lifestyle" generates.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw