Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvs4u2$2fva0$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-17 (Wednesday)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:56:18 -0700

On 4/18/24 12:13 PM, shawn wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:39:47 -0700, Arthur Lipscomb
> <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:
>> On 4/18/2024 6:33 AM, shawn wrote:
>>> On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 06:16:41 -0700, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> What did you watch?
>>

>> I watched:
>>

>> Sh?gun (FX) - "Chapter Nine: Crimson Sky" - Penultimate episode.  This
>> was an excellent episode.  I especially loved the sequence when Mariko
>> tries to leave.  "Kill him for me."  "It was an honor to die for you."
>> Next week better be an hour long all out battle or else!  That and
>> Blackthorne better finally get to sale his ship in battle!
>
> I haven't watched any of this yet.

I am starting to have a significant backlog of scripted(/cable) TV shows
to get to - Fallout, this, Murder at the End of the World, Monarch,
Masters of the Air, and probably a few others. But with my one job
really busy right now, I'm thinking I won't get to anything before May.

The good news is I should have more time to binge this backlog in late
May/early June.

The one thing my TV nerds say is that if you are going to stream
"Shogun", better to do it from Disney+ over Hulu (app) itself, due to
better image/streaming quality from the former.  [shrug]