Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvs6u5$6k1p$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:30:29 -0500
 <uvf3uo$hrt2$7@solani.org> <uvf4fl$hrt2$8@solani.org>
 <uvf5i1$hrt2$9@solani.org> <uvf6bn$hrt2$10@solani.org>
 <uvf6ip$hrt2$11@solani.org> <uvf78h$hrt2$12@solani.org>
 <uvf8h5$hrt2$13@solani.org> <uvf9bf$hrt2$14@solani.org>
 <uvfarc$hrt2$15@solani.org> <uvfd3q$i3if$1@solani.org>
 <uvfgua$i6hm$1@solani.org> <uvfiub$i7cb$1@solani.org>
 <uvfjj1$i7cb$2@solani.org> <uvfk7o$i7cb$3@solani.org>
 <uvfouh$iaj5$1@solani.org> <uvfuj4$idl2$1@solani.org>
 <uvh570$j6cc$1@solani.org> <uvk3ok$49d$1@solani.org>
 <uvk9mc$6fq$1@solani.org> <uvke5a$92j$1@solani.org>
 <uvkfrf$29i7$1@solani.org> <uvl2si$igt$1@solani.org>
 <uvmnt2$1d6q$1@solani.org> <uvms4d$1fkj$1@solani.org>
 <uvmtgb$1g6a$1@solani.org> <uvmugv$1g6a$2@solani.org>
 <uvmvoc$1g6a$3@solani.org> <uvnnob$1rfd$1@solani.org>
 <uvp9hd$53pj$2@solani.org> <uvpf8l$5737$1@solani.org>
 <uvptf7$30jq$1@solani.org> <uvqe6l$5ke0$1@solani.org>
 <uvrqq7$6ctg$1@solani.org> <uvs17m$6gp1$1@solani.org>

The Lebanese militia is gradually going for their more powerful devices,
thanks to foolish Israeli military unfairly bombings in the past few
days. They've not even touched the best stuff they have.

If you look that their recent clips you'll notice that. The explosions
even from hand-held launchers are now at least 5 times more powerful.
Very new development. Their Almas 3 hand launched rounds with 10 km
range is now being used.

Also Hebrew sources again disclosed that more than one time Dimona was
hit. There are there is at least one other minor hit as well. It looks
like they tested it with both ballistics and Shahed :-) Both managed to
hit it.

Could it be that Dimona is just an empty shell of nothing, just there to
create an image or something? Well, either way it is bad news for
Israeli government. Either they didn't guard it because nothing is
there, or they guarded it and failed to protect it. Or both.

But tests results were positive regardless. It can be hit, no question
there. The damages delivered to it wasn't the point and is immaterial
right now.

The Sukhois are right now in Mehrabad, getting ready to go where they're
waiting for them. Earlier, like from a year or two back, Iranian pilots
were getting trained for them using Russian training aircraft. Then some
of them got additional training in Russia on the real things. I think
they're right now fully ready to use them, otherwise they wouldn't risk
flying them in. Sukhoi 35 is quite advanced. But Iranians have always
been very good at flying jet fighters. They proved themselves in the 8
year Iran-Iraq war.

The Lebanese militia's newer drone got itself inside the 5 inch opening
in the target MMR before exploding :-) To save the reader from the
horrible soundtrack music I won't show the clip. Those militias' choice
is worse than ISIS videos background "music" that fucked our ears for so
many years.

USA vetoed the UN resolution for Palestinian membership. Everybody voted
for it except Brits and the Swiss who didn't vote.

Fuck you bitches of Satan.

After Google yesterday fired a bunch of employees conducting a
demonstration in support of the Ghazan victims, other employees took
their place and are continuing the demonstration!... Talking about those
who happen not to be Sheep:

https://i.postimg.cc/ry0S5Pqr/Google.jpg

I don't know how many more are going to lose their Google jobs in this
push and pull.