Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvsimv$2mc8j$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Ncuti Gatwa doing a third season?
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 02:51:26 +0100

On 18/04/2024 23:41, The Last Doctor wrote:
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> Following rumours that Ncuti Gatwa was only doing two seasons as
>> the 15th Doctor, comments in his latest interview ('Attitude'
>> magazine) suggests a third season in the role is likely...
>>
>> https://cultbox.co.uk/news/ncuti-gatwa-comments-suggest-third-doctor-who-series-for-the-actor
>
> It’s probably too soon to say “good”. But it’s promising (unless you’re a
> sad incel and most likely a closeted gay too scared to admit you like
> Ncuti’s chutzpah).

Typical retarded woke response from the likes of Squealer. Anyone who
doesn't like watching effeminate gay transvestites trying to sexually
groom children must be gay themselves. You are a complete moron.

> One episode is not enough to pass judgement, but wow, does that man have
> charisma. Best first impression since Tennant for sure. Possibly the best
> since Tom Baker’s insane quick change routine (pity about the shit FX in
> Robot. I had one of those Action Man Scorpion tanks … I knew what I was
> looking at even then.)

You are totally insane.

Gatwa doesn't have a clue how to act. He can't even maintain the same
accent for more than one sentence at a time.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner