Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvum7t$1eigo$4@news.mixmin.net>

From: =?UTF-8?Q?Pelle_Svansl=C3=B6s?= <pelle@svans.los>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.tennis
Subject: Re: Sweden now on 'brink of civil war' as country gripped by migrant
 violence thanks to Kalergi
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 18:17:26 +0300

On 23.5.2024 13.39, The Iceberg wrote:
> Thanks to the wonderful leftist full-scale Kalergi plan Sweden is now
> bordering on “civil war”

Lolski.

> as the country has become gripped by migrant
> violence! gun violence is more than double the European average LOL

So how come. Sweden is gripped by immigrant violence, and European
countries like UK, France, ... that have much higher proportion of
immigrants, aren't.

> ...in 2022 the gun murder rate in Stockholm was around 30 times that of
> London, despite having a population of less than a million.

London has a much higher proportion of immigrants. What does London do
right and Sweden wrong?

> Expert warns Sweden on 'brink of civil war' as country gripped by
> migrant violence

Lol.

> EXCLUSIVE: Spiralling gun crime, marauding migrant gangs and fascist
> violence - how Sweden became Europe's crime capital.
>
> Sweden is bordering on “civil war” as the country has become gripped by
> migrant violence, according to a leading expert.
>
> Göran Adamson, a Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Uppsala University,
> told Express.co.uk that his country was becoming a “capital of violence”
> - partly due to a wave of suspected criminals moving there.

So, it's only partly due to immigration. What are the other parts and
how big does he estimate them to be.

> A research paper he published in 2020 shows a link between the sharp
> uptick in crime and the marked increase in immigration into the country.
>
> He found that in 2017, 58 percent of those “suspected of crime on
> reasonable grounds” had migrated to Sweden.

I looked a bit at this paper. This caught the old attention.
"Suspected". Then he goes on to talk about the relative "risk" of being
suspected of different groups. And makes a bigus dealus out of that. Why
not just dig up the convictions?

Very strange. I stopped reading when he started citing interviews done
by Aftonbladet, Dagens Nyheter, etc.

I'll stop reading this article too at this point.

--
"And off they went, from here to there,
The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"