Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvv09t$5oc6$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:55:41 -0500
 <uvf9bf$hrt2$14@solani.org> <uvfarc$hrt2$15@solani.org>
 <uvfd3q$i3if$1@solani.org> <uvfgua$i6hm$1@solani.org>
 <uvfiub$i7cb$1@solani.org> <uvfjj1$i7cb$2@solani.org>
 <uvfk7o$i7cb$3@solani.org> <uvfouh$iaj5$1@solani.org>
 <uvfuj4$idl2$1@solani.org> <uvh570$j6cc$1@solani.org>
 <uvk3ok$49d$1@solani.org> <uvk9mc$6fq$1@solani.org> <uvke5a$92j$1@solani.org>
 <uvkfrf$29i7$1@solani.org> <uvl2si$igt$1@solani.org>
 <uvmnt2$1d6q$1@solani.org> <uvms4d$1fkj$1@solani.org>
 <uvmtgb$1g6a$1@solani.org> <uvmugv$1g6a$2@solani.org>
 <uvmvoc$1g6a$3@solani.org> <uvnnob$1rfd$1@solani.org>
 <uvp9hd$53pj$2@solani.org> <uvpf8l$5737$1@solani.org>
 <uvptf7$30jq$1@solani.org> <uvqe6l$5ke0$1@solani.org>
 <uvrqq7$6ctg$1@solani.org> <uvs17m$6gp1$1@solani.org>
 <uvs6u5$6k1p$1@solani.org> <uvsmoq$4hvq$1@solani.org>
 <uvt1d1$7231$1@solani.org> <uvt5gi$4o4o$1@solani.org>
 <uvte6u$4tbl$1@solani.org> <uvuhlk$5gja$1@solani.org>
 <uvur43$5lq9$1@solani.org>

Yet another joke of a person being used for making trouble in Iran's
consulate in Paris.

These individuals are always sought, and assisted, for delivering
suicide and terror missions. If they're from any country in and around
Iran, they're mostly gays. But that's not necessarily the condition for
it. Among any population, a certain percentage are fucked up and
suitable to get used for something. If you don't use them, they end up
killing themselves and others anyway. So CIA, Mossad, and every
intelligence institution in the world actively seek finding them and
using them for something that other normal individuals won't do.

This last one is one. That nut who gunned down Russian ambassador Karlov
in Turkey was another. Every terrorist in southeast Iran who're active
trying to mess up Iran and China's plan to create the trade superhighway
from there, are excellent examples of such individuals. And of course
every ISIS suicide bomber, etc.

Global Pests find them, assist them, train them, and send them in for
terrorist acts with little or no chance to escape alive from.

A major Iranian news outlet is saying this about last night toy drone
operation, "If you had chosen to curse Iranians, you'd have retained
more respect for yourselves." Hahhahahhahh :-)

It really was an anti-Israeli attempt. I don't know who's been behind
it. Any party is a likely source :-) Hehe :)

Israeli government is getting a good deal of heat over this from the
Israelis proper. One of the their analysts (a good one in fact) today
described the Israeli government's reaction to last night operation as,
"They're ruffians in empty alleys."

An important consequence of last Saturday (I didn't know that till
today, otherwise I'd add that to the 10 real effects that I listed) is
that Houthis are now saying, "We're now more convinced that Iranians'
behavior vs claims follow a certain doctrine that's stable and constant.
One that's proven in words and in action."

Their trust in Iran has increased. No doubt about that. They can see
despite some difficulty, through oceans of clutter and misinformation
that Global Pests delivered to them for decades to distance them from
Iran, what is in reality there to recon with. A very important
consequence of last Saturday. I bet all Arabs who'd been fooled about
Iran are now a bit more conscious of what the reality about Iran is.

This is a big defeat for Nazis. It blows decades of effort on their part
to pieces.

Gvir himself said today that Nevatim is useless for now. Warehouses are
indeed everything in a war.

A new development:

Two empty casings belonging to Sparrow type missiles (air to ground
missiles) are discovered in Iraqi lands today and reported to Iran. So
it is possible that Israelis, or Americans on behalf of them, actually
fired two such missiles from Iraqi skies toward Esfahan last night, and
that the couple of explosions that were reported were the sounds of air
defense intercepting them both before hitting the ground. Same for the
one explosion that was reported in Tabriz, except the empty case of it
is in Azerbaijan area and away from friendly people to find and report.

So Israel did "attack" Iran, but you might as well call it "ridiculous."
None made it to the ground. Too few of them, and too ineffective. They
don't want to spend too much after that night last week.

More likely the Americans did it for them, flying a bit closer from
Syria and running away right back to Syrian bases after that.

Now the picture is clearer to see. Three air to ground missiles!.. Big
deal. Only the nuclear aspect of it matters and means something. But
then, I'm almost certain, the nuke matters are already balanced between
Iran and Americans and Israelis. You do it, they do it, and they're all
over Iran, impossible to neutralize with anything.

Pieces of the hit missiles, if around Esfahan, will be found for more
analyses and getting a better picture. They may even have been hit
inside Iraqi skies. The Kermanshah air defense got also active last night.

It is too early now to see exactly what happened.