Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvv9rd$89t3$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:38:37 -0500
 <uvfd3q$i3if$1@solani.org> <uvfgua$i6hm$1@solani.org>
 <uvfiub$i7cb$1@solani.org> <uvfjj1$i7cb$2@solani.org>
 <uvfk7o$i7cb$3@solani.org> <uvfouh$iaj5$1@solani.org>
 <uvfuj4$idl2$1@solani.org> <uvh570$j6cc$1@solani.org>
 <uvk3ok$49d$1@solani.org> <uvk9mc$6fq$1@solani.org> <uvke5a$92j$1@solani.org>
 <uvkfrf$29i7$1@solani.org> <uvl2si$igt$1@solani.org>
 <uvmnt2$1d6q$1@solani.org> <uvms4d$1fkj$1@solani.org>
 <uvmtgb$1g6a$1@solani.org> <uvmugv$1g6a$2@solani.org>
 <uvmvoc$1g6a$3@solani.org> <uvnnob$1rfd$1@solani.org>
 <uvp9hd$53pj$2@solani.org> <uvpf8l$5737$1@solani.org>
 <uvptf7$30jq$1@solani.org> <uvqe6l$5ke0$1@solani.org>
 <uvrqq7$6ctg$1@solani.org> <uvs17m$6gp1$1@solani.org>
 <uvs6u5$6k1p$1@solani.org> <uvsmoq$4hvq$1@solani.org>
 <uvt1d1$7231$1@solani.org> <uvt5gi$4o4o$1@solani.org>
 <uvte6u$4tbl$1@solani.org> <uvuhlk$5gja$1@solani.org>
 <uvur43$5lq9$1@solani.org> <uvv09t$5oc6$1@solani.org>
 <uvv6j8$88el$1@solani.org>

On 4/19/24 20:43, Physfitfreak wrote:

> So ABC news was correct in its report, after all. They had said that an
> American in the government had told them that an Israeli war plane had
> launched three missiles to hit the air defense radar station just
> outside Esfahan. The source had called it a "very limited" operation.

After full investigations, Iranian news is now saying missiles aimed at
hitting the airbase in Esfahan, not the nuclear industry sites. This
again matches what ABC said first last night. Everything in that report
had been authentic. What do you know...

So the tiny toy quadcopters were only there to make it difficult for the
air defense to do its job of intercepting missiles. Kind of trying to
imitate what Iran did successfully in Israel. But... at a cartoonish
level; still a very lousy effort. I'd be pissed too if I was in their
shoes Hehe :)

The two empty Sparrow cases found in Iraq according to the coordinates
at where they were found, were traveling right towards Kermanshah air
defense base, which is exactly on their way straight to Esfahan. They
didn't have much chance to pass over Kermanshah intact. One of them
evidently did and was destroyed over Esfahan, if we believe people who
heard a loud explosion.

The one in Tabriz might not have been a Sparrow. It is possible that
they launched something from one of their bases in Azarbaijan from the
ground level. But that one was also intercepted.

So two were intercepted before entering Iran by Kermanshah defense, and
one by Esfahan defense, and another by Tabriz defense.

No news from southern Iran where fake maps of hit areas of Iran showed
last night in some news sources, then immediately later removed.

But still, it is too early to know everything. Especially, the Persian
speaking division of Mostashar news has claimed there are important
matters other than just Esfahan scene and have asked Iranian military
commanders to consider disclosing.

So there is a chance that something also happened in Southern Iran, as
the map was pointing at. But that map showed nuclear targets, so it was
by all probability somebody's concocted thoughts only. And it was
removed shortly after it was displayed.

Iranian news outlets in telegram are telling readers to stay awake
tonight. They've seen signs that militia wants to conduct another round
of attacks at Israel. Either their trying to scare Israelis, or are
doing what they promised, if Israel attacks Iran.