Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v00q4r$3onc1$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: From the Archives .....
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:22:51 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <v00i9e$3mvjr$1@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>> this time”

>> But perhaps

>>> You seem to be skewered MM!
>>>
>> I have absolutely no idea what you think you mean by that Dave.
>>

> You do not know what skewered mean?

I absolutely do, in English. However I don’t think that when I demolish
Aggie’s silly argument and then point out that only an idiot would pay
attention to a fool who claims Doctor Who ended in 2017 when by the middle
of June there will in actuality have been four more seasons since then,
that is me being “skewered” in any sense of the word in English.

Therefore I asked what YOU think you mean by it, as either the discussion
has gone completely over your head and you are imagining that something
completely different was written from what was actually written, or you are
using a unique definition of “skewered” that somehow means something like
“brilliant”.

It’s a simple request. What do you think you mean by “skewered”?

--
“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor