Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v011e2$97dc$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 13:27:14 -0500
 <uvfgua$i6hm$1@solani.org> <uvfiub$i7cb$1@solani.org>
 <uvfjj1$i7cb$2@solani.org> <uvfk7o$i7cb$3@solani.org>
 <uvfouh$iaj5$1@solani.org> <uvfuj4$idl2$1@solani.org>
 <uvh570$j6cc$1@solani.org> <uvk3ok$49d$1@solani.org>
 <uvk9mc$6fq$1@solani.org> <uvke5a$92j$1@solani.org>
 <uvkfrf$29i7$1@solani.org> <uvl2si$igt$1@solani.org>
 <uvmnt2$1d6q$1@solani.org> <uvms4d$1fkj$1@solani.org>
 <uvmtgb$1g6a$1@solani.org> <uvmugv$1g6a$2@solani.org>
 <uvmvoc$1g6a$3@solani.org> <uvnnob$1rfd$1@solani.org>
 <uvp9hd$53pj$2@solani.org> <uvpf8l$5737$1@solani.org>
 <uvptf7$30jq$1@solani.org> <uvqe6l$5ke0$1@solani.org>
 <uvrqq7$6ctg$1@solani.org> <uvs17m$6gp1$1@solani.org>
 <uvs6u5$6k1p$1@solani.org> <uvsmoq$4hvq$1@solani.org>
 <uvt1d1$7231$1@solani.org> <uvt5gi$4o4o$1@solani.org>
 <uvte6u$4tbl$1@solani.org> <uvuhlk$5gja$1@solani.org>
 <uvur43$5lq9$1@solani.org> <uvv09t$5oc6$1@solani.org>
 <uvv6j8$88el$1@solani.org> <uvv9rd$89t3$1@solani.org>

On 4/19/24 21:38, Physfitfreak wrote:
> Iranian news outlets in telegram are telling readers to stay awake
> tonight. They've seen signs that militia wants to conduct another round
> of attacks at Israel. Either their trying to scare Israelis, or are
> doing what they promised, if Israel attacks Iran.

No, they don't have the agreement with the government to do that. You
Sheep are probably more acquainted with the term "permission" for that,
but in militias' case there's no such thing as "permission" in their
vocabulary.

So, a step back to see the whole thing. Unfortunately the recent events
didn't lead to direct dealing with Satan. The latter just sucks more of
you Sheep's blood and continues afresh.

We have to wait till the Chinese and the Russians grow up some more.
They're extremely inexperienced. And India,.. Indians are far behind
them. Totally hopeless at the time being. They're like a huge pile of
worms, getting born, struggling for food, mating, and then dying, over
and over like a system within themselves and of themselves, I just
checked the Persian word for it against the English equivalent. A 100%
"solipsist" entity. Nothing else beyond worms matter to worms. Takes a
long time for them.

But first Russians, and after them China, and only after that, PERHAPS
Arabs, will one day get there and begin understanding what Satan is. And
will begin dealing with the matter of Satan. Right now only Iran and the
Palestinians seem to have had the correct understanding of it.

Brazil is better than India but not that far ahead of them. A long way
to go before they get ready for it.

Google had the second group of its protester employees _arrested_ this
time, yesterday. I bet they will get fired also. The arrest process was
recorded by someone's phone and was uploaded to foreign social media
cause the ones owned by Americans don't allow such stuff. Proof? I
uploaded a copy of it that I got from an Iranian news source to
Streamable last night to share it with you by a link, but it rejected it
and subsequently deleted all my previous uploads as well. So none of the
videos I have ever given links to here are now available. If you didn't
download them for yourselves, you won't be doing it either :-))

Hehe :)

Like they're not shooting themselves in the feet.

It could be that Google owns Streamable.

Guys, Google is a rude thieving little Satan itself :) They don't share
the money they make from your time spent using their "services". Just
what "services" of them is still a real service today? Their search
engine? I don't think so! They should pay you for using their search
engine the way it is, but they're not doing that, are they.

Anyway. Good riddance. Some clips are too good for the Sheep to see.
Your chance to see with your own eyes what happened to that second group
of Google employees is searching for the clip in foreign countries,
especially the ones beyond European media because they're also
cooperating with you know who. Try Arab sources.