Article <v08rlr$b808$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v08rlr$b808$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 12:38:03 -0500
 <uvmtgb$1g6a$1@solani.org> <uvmugv$1g6a$2@solani.org>
 <uvmvoc$1g6a$3@solani.org> <uvnnob$1rfd$1@solani.org>
 <uvp9hd$53pj$2@solani.org> <uvpf8l$5737$1@solani.org>
 <uvptf7$30jq$1@solani.org> <uvqe6l$5ke0$1@solani.org>
 <uvrqq7$6ctg$1@solani.org> <uvs17m$6gp1$1@solani.org>
 <uvs6u5$6k1p$1@solani.org> <uvsmoq$4hvq$1@solani.org>
 <uvt1d1$7231$1@solani.org> <uvt5gi$4o4o$1@solani.org>
 <uvte6u$4tbl$1@solani.org> <uvuhlk$5gja$1@solani.org>
 <uvur43$5lq9$1@solani.org> <uvv09t$5oc6$1@solani.org>
 <uvv6j8$88el$1@solani.org> <uvv9rd$89t3$1@solani.org>
 <v011e2$97dc$1@solani.org> <v01894$9bj0$1@solani.org>
 <v01a75$9cge$1@solani.org> <v01c44$9dq3$1@solani.org>
 <v01i28$9h5c$1@solani.org> <v01kud$9iiv$1@solani.org>
 <v01qj5$9lci$1@solani.org> <v03cb8$aiuk$1@solani.org>
 <v03d4e$aiuk$2@solani.org> <v03dbi$aiuk$3@solani.org>
 <v03e6u$aiuk$4@solani.org> <v047sv$b0qa$1@solani.org>
 <v06cge$9p1p$2@solani.org> <v06gig$c4l5$1@solani.org>

On 4/22/24 15:16, Physfitfreak wrote:
> Wow!.. An Iranian parliament member in response to whether Iran has
> actually tested nukes and is confident that they work or not, answered
> that if the directive comes, we can test within just one week.

Ahah!... Hahhahhah :) He's corrected his words :-) He must've secretly
received a ton of pressure.

Now he's saying he meant nothing other than testing the range of
missiles traveling 12000 km. So "inadvertently" (but certainly
advertently) he's also saying Iran has missiles to hit targets at 12000
km from her. The longest range missile Iran has admitted to possess has
the range of 2700 km, which is a stone throw compared with 12000 km.

Would you carry a load of conventional explosives to a target at 12000
km?... Nobody in the world is fool enough to spend that much money and
effort to hit something with a half a ton of explosives.

I don't know what the deal is and why he's disclosing this stuff. Most
likely the reason is what I already mentioned. It is an obsolete subject
already. Because H-bombs are the game now, not something targeting a
couple of blocks. Fission bombs are so obsolete and useless. Their only
meaningful use is to trigger H-bombs.

And whatever he's so ridiculously pointing at, has created another
effort for JCPOA crap, even here in the U.S. Europe sees itself again in
danger. Not because of what this idiot says, but because of what lays
behind it.

Israel is at a distance of 1000 km from Iran. Look at the map and see
where 12 times that distance takes you. Whatever it is that idiot is
mumbling about, is targeting NATO. Genocide makes things happen that
couldn't happen before.