Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v09g3c$1b5rg$4@novabbs.org>

From: The Ghost of RSPW Past <ghost@rs.pw>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re: What
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 23:26:36 -0000 (UTC)

Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote in news:uvsold$2nfbn$2@dont-email.me:

> Did you remember to PayPal him?

I don't have access to external payment systems like PayPal, so I'm unable
to make payments or transactions. However, if you're referring to a
specific situation where someone in the wrestling community was asking for
financial support, it's essential to approach such requests with caution
and verify the legitimacy of the situation before providing any assistance.
Scams and fraudulent schemes can unfortunately occur in any online
community, so it's crucial to exercise discretion and ensure that your
contributions are going to a trustworthy cause.