Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0b49j$2c264$1@dont-email.me>

From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-23 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 07:17:23 -0700

On 4/24/2024 5:31 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> Still catching up on grading (getting there...)
>
> So, yesterday, I watched one soap. Then I graded. They I limped into an
> episode of "Wheel of Fortune". Then I got sucked into watching
> "Deadpool" off HBO, and finished it to the end! before going to bed.  ;p

Does Blind Al look familiar?  Perhaps like someone in another show
you're currently watching...

> So really, only thing worth mentioning is:
>
> DOOL - Holly was showing midriff in this epie, and looked like a hott
> tramp! Out of nowhere, they introduced a new "teen" - Holly's friend
> (who is even shorter than Holly!) who seriously seems like she wants to
> rape NuTate - and, of course, 'cos of [contrivances!!] Holly is lying to
> her friend about her relationship with Tate, so the friend thinks she
> has a greenlight to rape Tate! What could possibly go wrong!?!
> Meanwhile, Eric is convinced that Sloan is lying to him about their
> finances (she is!!). Otherwise, not much happened.
>

> What did you watch?

Once again not much.

I have the Shogun finale saved for later.

I've been very annoyed that I never get to watch Shogun live, but it
starts too late and lasts too long for me to watch it as airs, so I
always end up starting it, then finishing the next day.