Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0cemk$2p63j$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: From the Archives .....
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 03:21:06 +0100

On 24/04/2024 22:49, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <v09h5j$1th3u$1@dont-email.me>,
>> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:

>>> As shown above, Chibnall’s Timeless Child narrative can be
>>> made to be completely consistent with the entire history of
>>> the show. It was crafted that way.
>>>
>>> It’s awfully convoluted and contrived, and completely
>>> unnecessary. But it hasn’t harmed the show.
>>>
>>> So be like Elsa, and let it go.
>>
>> I doubt anything in the Timeless Child is accurate!
>
> How can it be inaccurate? The "Timeless Child" was created and
> written by the Doctor Who Executive Producer and broadcast on
> BBC1. You can't get anything more legitimate. Therefore it can't
> be inaccurate and the Timeless Child has become part of Doctor
> Who lore.

Wrong! Bobby was shot dead in a series made by the Executive Producer of
Dallas. Except it never happened.

> YOU may not like the idea. I may not like the idea. But it is
> officially part of the show... and it's not likely to change
> anytime soon. (Based on what we've seen from RTD so far.)

No it isn't. It's not canon and it's not part of Doctor Who. Doctor Who
ended in 2017.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner