Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0dmld$3190g$1@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: MS is doomed... any year now
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 13:43:09 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-04-25, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Of course it is. Windows is more profitable than ever. There has been
>>> absolutely no decline in its quality at all, no problems with patches to
>>> fix those problems, often needing patches of their own to fix their own
>>> problems.
>>>
>>> And there is absolutely no need for Microsoft to shore up sagging Windows
>>> revenues by forcing users to view advertising while using their own
>>> computers.
>>
>> And don't forget to add inflation into the mix. Thanks to Biden's Deep State
>> puppet masters ("you'll own nothing and like it"), the prices of everything
>> are at all time time highs. So more income doesn't necessarily translate
>> into higher REAL revenue.
>
> Greedflation, it seems. Also, the "puppet masters" seem to like the prospect of
> more tax breaks under Trump.

It doesn't matter who's in the White House, the Uniparty myrmidons continue
taking their marching orders from the same puppet masters. The only thing
that changes is the rhetoric.

The neo-Nazi government in Ukraine gets our 60-some billion$ and the
genocidal government in Israel gets our 20-some billion$. Meanwhile our
border continues to be wide open.

All hail the gutless Uniparty.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."