Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0dqv3$323o9$4@dont-email.me>

From: Justisaur <justisaur@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.games.frp.dnd
Subject: Re: OneDnD seems to mainstream psionics
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 07:56:34 -0700

On 4/25/2024 6:25 AM, Kyonshi wrote:
> While I do like the idea of psionics, this all sounds to me like they're
> basically replacing the fighter and the rogue with powered classes.
> Going further onto the path of fantasy superheroes it seems.

Looks like they're going to be subclasses, not to worry, they aren't
going to be replaced.  It's just one more option like eldritch knight.

I'm mixed on this, I always liked psionics in 1e-3e (never played with
them in 4e and don't remember if they actually came out.) But I
understand many people don't care for psionics in a fantasy game,
especially for PCs.

> DnD, so their inclusion as a core part of their DnD classes in the new
> PHB is a pleasant surprise.

I'm not sure about that "pleasant" part.

--
-Justisaur

  ø-ø
(\_/)\