Article <v0ei59$e2a$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0ei59$e2a$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: What Made My Day Today? :-)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:32:25 -0500
 <t6j217$vfs4$1@solani.org> <t6ocg5$12hqi$1@solani.org>
 <t75691$1cb2d$1@solani.org> <tcb1ai$84gv$2@solani.org>
 <tcdm6s$9lqd$1@solani.org> <tchume$c5fq$2@solani.org>
 <tckncv$dlfq$3@solani.org> <tcobu8$fodr$1@solani.org>
 <tcv9ke$jem0$1@solani.org> <tdpflr$4am0$2@solani.org>
 <tegpcl$h60v$1@solani.org> <tf03hh$qgti$1@solani.org>
 <tg3eqa$8ea3$2@solani.org> <tkfbrn$k92l$1@solani.org>
 <ucd5n0$iut6$1@solani.org> <ucfqop$am2l$2@solani.org>
 <ucub28$i0lb$1@solani.org> <ucvidu$s3d5$1@solani.org>
 <ud1s8j$t5k6$1@solani.org> <uv17ne$av83$1@solani.org>
 <uv1q7c$a91m$1@solani.org> <uv1utu$ab30$2@solani.org>
 <uv9ajb$epr7$1@solani.org> <uv9b9d$f368$2@solani.org>
 <v0e7n4$7iv$5@solani.org> <v0e9lv$ac2$1@solani.org> <v0ea64$ac2$2@solani.org>
 <v0ed4o$ac2$4@solani.org>

Armenia is creating a consulate in Tabriz :) What did I say..

A lot is in store. Much more than what could get done by flying to and
from Armenia in Tehran.

And guess what. Iran has also just opened an additional consulate in
Armenia for exactly the same reasons. This one in city of Ghapan. Things
are fast going the correct way.

Another anti-Nazi development: They banned hiring women for secretary
positions higher than a certain level up in government ministries and
other government agencies. They've arrested so far some of them spying
for NATO.

All the present female secretaries in such key offices are to be removed
within two weeks.

Women have always been the first choice for intelligence gathering. Much
better social engineering skills. I'm glad the recent events prompted
those lazy asses to do something about this after 40 fucking years. My
own sister (architect) had told me a few years back how easy it was to
access future plans of ministry of urban development, and was worried if
that was also the case in other ministries. Not only the employees
themselves could put such information into use as where to invest their
money in advance when it was still cheap to do so, such information had
foreigner customers also cause the road systems of Iran is handled by
that same ministry. And road system is a vital part of defense (or
offense) plans.

So I was spitting at those who were in charge in such ministries already
back then. Clerics are strange kind of individuals. Too self-assured and
too lazy, and especially too ignorant.

The Israeli response (Mama se response) also has created a wave of
concerns and improvements that will come shortly in the defense of the
country. One of their missiles managed to go through three layers of
defense to reach Esfahan. In a nuclear scenario, this is obviously
insufficient.

The s300 itself isn't the only one at fault, as Iran already began
building improved versions of it beginning in 2019. But these improved
versions also, from Kermanshah to Esfahan, failed to stop that missile.
So this thing is a definite plus for the defenses, and they'll find ways
to prevent that from happening again. The s300 is known by Iranians to
have features hidden in its electronic system to work for what Russians
want. It's a Russian device. But the improved copies which do not have
such features in them failed also.

Israel has started the count down on destruction of Iran, to be
accomplished by October 28, 2028 :-)

A second Mama Se, I bet.

That Israeli government itself might not be there anymore by that day.
And as a country cannot function like this. Right now people from its
north are living in hotels lower down paying for what they need with
handouts from the USA. Is that a country? This isn't going to change to
a better situation. I'd say it'll get worse.