Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0f2lr$3ejhl$3@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: From the Archives .....
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 03:14:18 +0100

On 25/04/2024 22:48, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <xn0okzt8ij2gdzn007@post.eweka.nl>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> IYIO
>>
>> What a stupid response. Why do you - a grown man - have to act
>> like an imbecile all the time? Episodes of Doctor Who get
>> viewers in the multiple millions, so when Daniel says "People
>> are watching", that is clearly a fact. So how can IYIO be a
>> logical response?
>>
>> Stop being an idiot Dave, you are not impressing your buddy
>> Agamemnon. If you've nothing useful to contribute to a proper
>> Doctor Who discussion, go and do something more useful with your
>> time instead. Like playing with the traffic...
>
> WEll if you do not like it, simply do not reply.

Doctor Who's corpse is being defiled by RTD and people cannot remain
silent. Even in death the Doctor cannot be allowed to rest in peace.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner