Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0hdg5$3v86d$1@dont-email.me>

From: Idlehands <hidefromu@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: From the Archives .....
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 17:31:14 -0600

On 2024-04-26 6:27 a.m., Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <xn0ol14z5ke38vd002@post.eweka.nl>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> Apart from the one that appeared in Doctor Who recently of
>>> course.
>>>
>>> I know it must hurt, but unfortunately it is part of the
>>> show.
>>>
>>> Don't shoot the messenger!
>>
>> Shoot chibnall!
>
> That's a very Christian attitude Dave. Shooting somebody because
> they made some episodes of TV show you don't like!
>
> You could just ignore it and move on, like normal people...

Binky is the idiot who compared the Russian invasion of the Ukraine to
Chibnall and Doctor Who.

Face it, he is not dealing from a full deck and has the mind of a 10
year old.  And I am being generous because he spells like a six year old.

--
Facisim:  The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent

Bertrand Russell