Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0kf8m$r9ud$2@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: From the Archives .....
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 04:19:48 +0100

On 27/04/2024 08:57, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>>
>> Where's Doctor Ruth among the faces of the Doctor? She's not
>> there because there's no Doctor Ruth. The Doctor's
>> regenerations begin at Hartnell. Where's Ruth's before his
>> face? It's not there because all the faces after Hartnell are
>> those of Morbius, and Hartnell is declared as the beginning of
>> the Doctor, not Ruth.
>
> Ah c'mon Aggy at least try and be serious. How can the face of a
> woman from a 2020 episode of Doctor Who be featured in an
> episode of Doctor Who from 1976 when the idea hadn't even been
> thought of?

How can an abused child from another dimension that was turned into a
monster possibly be the predecessor of Hartnell when the idea wasn't
thought of until 2018?

> It's quite simple, read slowly if it helps. In 1976 a Doctor Who
> producer had an idea, forty plus years later another Doctor Who
> producer had a different idea. It's all fiction at the end of

Fiction has to make sense in order to be believed. Where is the face of
Doctor Ruth if she came directly before Hartnell according to Chibnall
and Big Finish? The least Chibnall could have done is chosen a white
male actor to play the Timeless Child monster if he claims it was one of
the faces shown in The Brain of Morbius.

> the day but expecting Phillip Hinchcliffe to know in 1976 what
> Chris Chibnall was going to do in 2020 is not a rational
> argument.

Stop being stupid. You're just as bad a Squealer. Chibnall knew what
Hinchcliffe did in 1976 so why didn't he choose to subvert it?

> A sixty year old TV show contains layers, and each producer adds
> different layers to a show's lore at different times. You
> don't have to like it, but that's how it is.

There were no incarnations of the Doctor before Hartnell period. Proof
is by contradiction. Either the unknown faces are those of Morbius, or
one of them should be a fat black woman that is shown immediately after
Hartnell's face. She isn't therefore there are no incarnations of the
Doctor before Hartnell.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner