Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0ln5k$13j5i$1@dont-email.me>

From: Oscar Mayer <nobody@oscarmayer.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Install iOS 17.4.1 now to patch 2 new zero-day vulnerabilities
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:40:52 -0400

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 17:07:49 +0000, Tyrone wrote:

>> What if you want to plug any phone you want into any Windows or Linux PC
>> you want where you can copy files back and forth to anywhere you want?
>
> iOS/iPadOS can do that wirelessly. I do it occasionally. Why do you need to
> "plug it in"?

Bullshit.

Any iOS device means any AppleID (or none at all).
Any user file. Any user location. Read and write.
Native Devices. USB or Wi-Fi (or BT/UWB).

Every interoperability aspect of iOS is debilitating when you move away
from the Apple walled garden because that only works within the walled
garden (and even then, that usually only works within a single AppleID).

>> Every other operating system can do that except iOS.
>
> Wrong again.

Bullshit.

It's only Apple's operating systems that don't work in the real world
(which is the world that includes more than just the walled garden).