Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0m0p8$15qua$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: From the Archives .....
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:24:56 +0100

On 28/04/2024 08:32, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:

>>> Ah c'mon Aggy at least try and be serious. How can the face
>>> of a woman from a 2020 episode of Doctor Who be featured in
>>> an episode of Doctor Who from 1976 when the idea hadn't even
>>> been thought of?
>>
>> How can an abused child from another dimension that was turned
>> into a monster possibly be the predecessor of Hartnell when
>> the idea wasn't thought of until 2018?
>
> Fiction my boy, it's fiction about a time travelling alien... so

You don't have the remotest clue of what fiction even is let alone how
to write it. Clue. It's not something that's shat out of someone's arse
and everyone is expected to accept it.

> outside of the real world a writer can write any scenario he
> wants to in retrospect if he thinks it's good for telling the
> story he wants to tell. You don't have to like it, believe it,

No he can't. You can't invent a totally ridiculous and monstrous
conspiracy theory that overwrites all previous stories and fundamentally
changes previous characters so they're not the character they were
before and expect people to believe it. They won't unless they're
totally ignorant and stupid and insane.

The first rule of writing fiction is SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF!

> or think it makes sense. Chris Chibnall doesn't care if his
> ideas don't fit your idea of Doctor Who, or mine even. But it's
> what he chose to do.

Chris Chibnall shat upon the entire show because he totally despised it
and its fans. Doctor Who is finished. It ended in 2017 when the Doctor
died on the event horizon of a black hole.

> And guess what? RTD is going to write his own scenarios in the
> next few years and he won't care if you don't like them either!

RTD is a retarded sexist and racist sexual predator who also despises
the fans and wants to use everything he makes to sexually groom children.

Anything which fundamentally changes everything people learned over more
than 50 years of a series is totally unacceptable in literature and
anyone but a crazy retard understands that.

>>> It's quite simple, read slowly if it helps. In 1976 a Doctor
>>> Who producer had an idea, forty plus years later another
>>> Doctor Who producer had a different idea. It's all fiction
>>> at the end of
>>
>> Fiction has to make sense in order to be believed. Where is
>> the face of Doctor Ruth if she came directly before Hartnell
>> according to Chibnall and Big Finish? The least Chibnall could
>> have done is chosen a white male actor to play the Timeless
>> Child monster if he claims it was one of the faces shown in
>> The Brain of Morbius.
>
> I'm not sure she was 'directly' before Hartnell... the term
> pre-Hartnell could mean anything if we assume there was a whole
> cycle of regenerations that were wiped from the memory of the
> First Doctor.

Unlimited regenerations wipes away every Doctor Who episode from The
Deadly Assassin onwards and makes them absolutely farcical. If the
Doctor had unlimited regeneration why did he only have 8 left in Mawdrin
Undead? Why is the 11th Doctor the 11th Doctor and why is his entire
story arc based on that? Why doesn't Clara see any pre-Hartnell
incarnations in The Name of the Doctor? Why does Clara have to plead
with the Time Lords to give him a new Cycle in The Time of the Doctor?

Hartnell not being the first Doctor erases everything learned from The
Tenth Planer and The Power of the Daleks onwards including The Three
Doctors and The Five Doctors.

I have no desire to re-watch those episodes at the
> moment but I don't think it was ever stated that Ruth was the
> incarnation just before Hartnell... and with a blue Police Box

It was explicitly stated by Chibnall and Big Finish.

> being her TARDIS I'm not even sure how she could get that if she
> was pre-Hartnell. (But that's a different discussion!)

More of Chibnall diseased and rotted mind coming up with complete and
utter shit that makes no sense whatsoever.

Why should anyone watch the show when degenerate pieces of diseased
excrement like Chris Chibnall and Russell T Davies think they can chance
everything that happened previously at a whim, and then change it again,
and again, and cover it with even most shit like race sapping Isaac
Newton, Bi-generation, Loony Tunes circus mallets and cartoon logic
instead of sticking to a well defined set of laws governing nature, and
turning the main protagonist into a disgusting sex predator.

>>> the day but expecting Phillip Hinchcliffe to know in 1976
>>> what Chris Chibnall was going to do in 2020 is not a rational
>>> argument.
>>
>> Stop being stupid. You're just as bad a Squealer. Chibnall
>> knew what Hinchcliffe did in 1976 so why didn't he choose to
>> subvert it?
>
> Obviously Chris Chibnall liked the idea. Maybe he always had
> done and was just waiting for his chance to build upon it?
> Clearly if he didn't like the idea of pre-Hartnell incarnations
> he wouldn't have came up with his own version of the idea.

Chibnall is a retarded piece of diseased shit.

> That's my logical interpretation anyway. Oink Oink.

In fiction Squealer the reader is not expected to reinterpret anything
that the writer has previously interpreted for them, any writer. No
writer can add anything to lore that changes existing lore. Hartnell was
established as the First Doctor for over 50 years without question.
Hartnell IS the First Doctor and there are no incarnations before him.

>>> A sixty year old TV show contains layers, and each producer
>>> adds different layers to a show's lore at different times.
>>> You don't have to like it, but that's how it is.
>>
>> There were no incarnations of the Doctor before Hartnell
>> period. Proof is by contradiction. Either the unknown faces
>> are those of Morbius, or one of them should be a fat black
>> woman that is shown immediately after Hartnell's face. She
>> isn't therefore there are no incarnations of the Doctor before
>> Hartnell.
>
> You are entitled to that POV and it's a view I would have held

What I wrote was FACT not POV. There is nothing in over 50 years of
Doctor Who which contradicts what was established from The Tenth Planet
and Power of the Daleks onwards, or from the Three Doctors, or from The
Deadly Assissin and Mawdrin Undead onwards.

> once too, but since we have now seen on-screen a pre-Hartnell
> Doctor (or one that is claimed to be anyway) then it's pretty

No we have not.

> hard to ignore, as it is now part of the show. It's not

No it isn't. Doctor Who ended in 2017.

> something that has happened off-screen or in a novelisation, the
> Fugitive Doctor exists in-universe and is played by Jo Martin.

No they don't. Doctor Who ended in 2017.

> I'm not the biggest fan of the idea but it's silly to say it's
> not part of the show. Sure, you can say Doctor Who finished in

It is the only logical and rational interpretation which is made even
more logical and rational by the English historical figure Isaac Newton
being turned into an Indian, Bi-generation, Circus Mallets from Loony