Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0maop$17u59$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Selected programming for May 1-3, 2024
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 13:15:21 -0700

On 4/28/24 12:31 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> Ian J. Ball wrote:

>>> Yep - I can find nothing about this, and I'd really like to see a cast
>>> list!
>>
>> Usually I can find _something_, a link to a tweet or a Facebook posting
>> by an actor. But absolutely nothing on Google for this.
>>
>> --Robin
>
> Speaking of Tubi wackiness.
>
> Yesterday on the Facebook somebody was saying he would like to see Around
> the World under the Sea.
> JustWatch says it’s not available anywhere. Another poster said it was on
> Tubi so I took a look at the Tubi app and it’s not there so the other guy
> swears he quit watching the movie he was watching and actually watched some
> of the movie on Tubi to make sure it was there and it was the right movie.
> so I went back to the Tubi app and searched again and tried searching just
> by certain words in the title in case they had spelled one of the others
> wrong, and also tried searching by actors. It’s absolutely not there or
> anywhere (Apple TV+ says they have it, but they always lie).  And we’re all
> in the USA.

Is your friend watching via the Tubi app, or via Tubi on a web browser?
If the latter, he could just copy and paste the URL and send it to you.

(Note: Tubi has 1951's "Under the Red Sea" - could your friend be
watching that by mistake?!)

Searching Lloyd Bridges on Tubi does not produce the movie in question.
I think your friend is wrong.

It is on Apple TV, but you'd have to pay for it.