Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0mojj$1b0ke$2@dont-email.me>

From: Idlehands <hidefromu@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: From the Archives .....
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:11:29 -0600

On 2024-04-28 6:05 p.m., The True Doctor wrote:
> On 28/04/2024 12:45, Blueshirt wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> Exactly!
>>
>> So Dave, "fiction has to make sense to be believed" does it?
>>
>> Explain the bible then...
>
> Unlike the pile of shit written by Chibnall the Bible does make sense
> and people can tell you exactly how it was written, when it was written,
> which books and chapters were written first and in which order, which
> paragraphs came from which sources, which were added or changed later
> and how and why they were changed, which real historical events they
> actually depict, which primary historical records say the same thing,
> who reigned at which time, and there's no requirement to believe a
> totally ridiculous conspiracy theory to hold it all together. Adam is
> always the same Adam, Noah the same Noah, Abraham the same Abraham,
> Moses the same Moses, Solomon the same Solomon, Elijah the same Elijah,
> Daniel the same Daniel, Jesus the same Jesus, Peter the same Peter, and
> Paul the same Paul, not some monster created from an abused child from
> another dimension. And different tellings of their stories in different
> books don't change any of these characters or who or what they are
> perceived to be. If you can't understand that then you are mentally
> retarded.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH>...

thus spake the poster child for mental retardation....

Not to mention homophobia, transphobia and just plain old stupidity.

For one so "intelligent" he sure has trouble separating myth from fact
and reality from fiction.

--
Facisim:  The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent

Bertrand Russell