Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0o4d5$1o619$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-28 (Sunday)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 05:39:01 -0700

Yesterday, I actually had to start getting done the work that I had
blown off doing on Saturday, so I didn't get through much TV yesterday...:

soaps: GH - Fri's. Laura righteously tells Sonny that their "friendship"
is *over* (as Ava eavesdrops); Sonny seemed genuinely shocked that
someone has had enough of his thug lifestyle. Nina informs Carly about
the divorce, and that Ava has wormed her way into Sonny's confidence.
NuNuNuMolly wants Alexis to talk to Kristina (who wasn't on this epie).
Finn and Gregory argue about getting an in-home care nurse; later,
Alexis insists that Finn go to a meeting, while Tracy sets Gregory
straight on his priorities. Olivia hires Sasha to be the new
Quartermaine cook (this is always a bad sign - it means they have no
idea what to do with the Sasha character...).
    I didn't even get to DOOL, so I'm now an episode behind.

The Replacement Daughter (Lifetime) - Never trust Kristen DiMeras
bearing gifts!!
    This was about what I expected, except that Stacy Haiduk's character
was even crazier and more homicidal than I was expecting.
    And, yeah - Kristi Murdoch plays the original mom, who ends up in a
coma. So, as a result, Murdoch is barely in the film, on in the
beginning and the end parts, but entirely missing from the middle.

What did you watch?