Article <v0pj4e$233td$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0pj4e$233td$1@dont-email.me>

From: Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Narrow handlebars
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 21:56:27 -0400

On 4/29/2024 4:54 PM, Catrike Ryder wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 16:16:48 -0400, Frank Krygowski
> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> On 4/29/2024 1:55 PM, Catrike Ryder wrote:

>>> That from a guy who never documented any of his brags.
>>
>> Wrong, Mr. Tricycle Rider. In response to your "no documentation"
>> whining I did document some of my achievements. Then you whined "You're
>> posting that just to brag."
>
> Sorry, but proclaiming that some unnamed people say that you know what
> you're talking about is not documentation.

> None of the following is documentation. All of it is undocumented
> bragging

IIRC, I've linked to a newspaper article by the editor of the regional
newspaper, describing his ride to work under my instruction. I've linked
documentation of my PE license. I've linked to detailed narration of my
coast to coast tour. I don't what else I may have documented over the
years, like several other news stories, bike related articles I've had
published (including internationally), my photos in _Bicycling!_
magazine, etc. There's quite a lot to choose from.

I can document much more, although the moment I do, you'll label it
"just bragging." So it's really not worth the effort.

Now please remind me what _you_ have documented. All I recall is a fuzzy
photo of _some_ guy that you claimed showed your then-muscular legs
decades ago! That was funny!

As I said, you can return to pretending you don't care what I post. All
while yapping at my online heels like a less intelligent chihuahua.

--
- Frank Krygowski