Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0qlc5$2egbc$1@dont-email.me>

From: Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: From the Archives .....
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 21:40:54 +1000

Blueshirt wrote on 29/4/24 11:52 pm:

<Snip>

> Well I must be mentally retarded so... which means I will fit in well
> here amongst some other like-minded people.
>
> No I don't believe in a virgin birth, death and resurrection three
> days later, turning water in to wine, walking on water, women being
> created from the rib of a man, a talking Donkey,

"A talking donkey"?? Which Book was that in?? ;-P

Oh!! Hang on, you're referring to the talking donkey that I've seen in a
series of Hollywood Movies!!

WOW!! What do you know!! In trying to find out the name of that
Hollywood Talking Donkey, I punched "Talking Donkey" into DuckDuckGo and
the second link was to "Story of Balaam - Prophet and Talking Donkey in
the Bible?"

8 Dec 2023The Bible records a plethora of inconceivable, but true,
accounts. And the story of a talking donkey is in good company—along
with a burning bush or gentle breeze (1 Kings 19:12)—as proof of the
miraculous mouthpieces God can choose.In the story of Balaam, we find a
man who professed obedience to the Lord, but grappled with a greedy heart.
End Quote

I must have missed that story!!
--
Daniel