Article <v0s0ds$2ol7t$2@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0s0ds$2ol7t$2@dont-email.me>

From: Volney <volney@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: On Arindam Banerjee's recoil-less rail gun and Newton's 3rd Law
 violations in electrodynamics
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 19:55:40 -0400

On 4/30/2024 7:26 PM, bertietaylor wrote:
> Aether Regained wrote:
>
>> bertietaylor:

>>> Irrelevant

>>> Feynman does not believe in fields. He believes in particles of energy
>>> following e=mcc=hv
>>> Anyway his opinions are worthless in this context which is based upon
>>> Maxwellian electrodynamics.

>>> Wrong. There is forward momentum found experimentally with my later 2023
>>> videos with their detailed analysis and graphs.

>>> Which is tge case from my 2023 videos, the latest ones.
>>> However as the bar rolls there is a significant backward monentum from
>>> the friction upon the rails.
>>> Sliding will lessen it.

>>> Check out my latest videos and the graphs. You should be able to find
>>> them from my links in sci.physics. Or I will repost here.
>>>
>>> Arindam Banerjee, for Bertie and Tyler, my faithful ghostly cyberdogs.
>
>> ElectroBOOM's take on the rail gun:
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJRDclzi5Vg
>
>> On a more serious note, the laws of conservation of energy, linear
>> momentum and angular momentum are at the foundations of both classical
>> and modern physics.
>
> Yes. So read my bew physics which upgrades Newtonian and Maxwelluan
> physics. That us much of classical physics. And all of modern physics.
>
>> If you make the EXTRAORDINARY CLAIM that these have
>> been falsified, EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE will be demanded -- a lot more
>> than crude experiments, made with half assed or hardly any
>> instrumentation.
>
> They were done with what was sufficient for the purpose. They can be
> compared with the experiments of Archimedes and his SG experiments,
> Torricelli and his water barometer, Galileo and his telescope, Curie
> with their radioactivity, Galvani and his frogs, Faraday and his early
> motors. Yes it is extraordinary that way. Just scales, and a multimeter.
> But very latest equipment like supercapacitors were used and a video
> camera with 30-40 ms resolution.
>
> For such outstanding results from such simplicity, against all odds,
> just homself with no or negative help, with only his savings to fund the
> work... only Arindam, the greatest genius of all time could do it.

No, Banjo, what he said is true. Extraordinary claims require
extraordinary evidence. Low quality youtube videos without a proper
writeup are worthless, and you will be ignored as you should be. Too
bad, if in the unlikely event you were actually on to something, it will
have to wait until the next person to come along and discover it (and
write a proper scientific paper on his discovery).