Article <v0trfd$91t7$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0trfd$91t7$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 11:43:25 -0500
 <v01c44$9dq3$1@solani.org> <v01i28$9h5c$1@solani.org>
 <v01kud$9iiv$1@solani.org> <v01qj5$9lci$1@solani.org>
 <v03cb8$aiuk$1@solani.org> <v03d4e$aiuk$2@solani.org>
 <v03dbi$aiuk$3@solani.org> <v03e6u$aiuk$4@solani.org>
 <v047sv$b0qa$1@solani.org> <v06cge$9p1p$2@solani.org>
 <v06gig$c4l5$1@solani.org> <v08rlr$b808$1@solani.org>
 <v08sj8$b808$2@solani.org> <v09kbj$dlah$1@solani.org>
 <v0e64q$7iv$3@solani.org> <v0e6mo$7iv$4@solani.org>
 <v0fnoa$152d$1@solani.org> <v0fpbr$vlh$1@solani.org>
 <v0gu5i$1ite$1@solani.org> <v0gutc$1ite$2@solani.org>
 <v0gv3e$1ite$3@solani.org> <v0gvng$1ite$4@solani.org>
 <v0h1v4$1ite$6@solani.org> <v0h2ou$1lg5$1@solani.org>
 <v0mlhd$4mfo$2@solani.org> <v0muga$51je$1@solani.org>
 <v0n09q$51je$2@solani.org> <v0n192$51je$3@solani.org>
 <v0oits$5rf4$1@solani.org> <v0osrh$624o$1@solani.org>
 <v0p9at$682c$1@solani.org> <v0r83c$7glq$1@solani.org>
 <v0rnje$7emh$1@solani.org> <v0s4nr$80kh$1@solani.org>

Ok, hehe :) The telegram channels have begun giving out news again!
Nothing new has been achieved as I (and any sane observer) expected.

79 universities and colleges have so far demonstrated anti-genocide
demands. They're mostly in the USA, the culprit regime, but include also
universities in Canada, France, Germany, and Britain, i.e., in other
culprit states.

And some of these demonstrations have gotten roots and are still going
full force, especially since police began using force and arrested them
(many more have joined in and threaten to join in).

The Daddy's boys today making decisions against these students, I mean
the Daddy's boys whose Daddies had witnessed similar reactions in the
1960s, don't remember what their dead Daddies told them about such
experiences and are repeating their dead Daddies' mistakes.

Remember that these students are of all backgrounds, certainly including
Jewish students. This is anti-genocide reaction, not anti-Israeli people
or anti-Jew as you and your cute government tries to depict.

Don't push them too hard you stupid motherfuckers. These students have
not yet acquired the "true American" half-dead full-Sheep condition that
you motherfuckers are in. Don't make them resort to arms.

I've seen it with my own eyes what happens if you push them to take arms
and come after your asses! I saw 5 years of that, right in front of my
eyes.

They'll find your asses and kill you, no matter in what hole you're hiding.

Heck, Iranian students even closed your embassy in Iran. It is still
closed! It will stay closed too, sweeties. Don't push your students too
far if you do not want to see what trouble means.

Iranian students killed even those targets that had run away from Iran
and were hiding in France and Germany. Some of them were super rich.
Your money will not help you. You, you motherfuckers, in this day and
age, have no chance to hide anywhere in the world. Fuck with your
students and they'll get your asses handed to you, dead.

Being Nazi has no good outcome. Short term as well as certainly long term.

This is from today's scene in one of the universities:

https://streamable.com/ab40ed

They're telling you "true Americans" something.