Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0ttpm$39jof$1@dont-email.me>

From: Agent Jakanov <mouth@onlegs.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 17:23:03 -0000 (UTC)

"Blueshirt" <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote in
news:xn0ol6wkc2ywy2d002@post.eweka.nl:

> Blueshirt wrote:

> For those that don't like to click links...
>

> + + + SPOILERS + + +
>

> + + + SPOILERS + + +
>

> The character "Maestro" is non-binary".

I'm seeing a trend here where non-binary and transgendered characters
are portrayed as villains.  Cassandra, Missy, 474, Rose Temple, and now
Maestro.

> The first episode "Space Babies" features the control of
> reproductive rights and the welfare of the resulting children.

Interesting.  So they send their unwanted children into space?  This
must be in the future when Russia is already overpopulated.

> RTD wanted the Sonic Screwdriver changed because he was worried
> it looked too much like a gun before.
>
> Ncuti Gatwa quote about Doctor Who from the article:
> "It evolves and it regenerates. I feel like it's about time, and
> I am here. For all you damners out there, I’m not going
> anywhere."

According to the Lore, the Sonic Screwdriver always matches the shape of
the Doctor's genitals.