Article <v0tuvn$91t7$3@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0tuvn$91t7$3@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 12:43:19 -0500
 <v01i28$9h5c$1@solani.org> <v01kud$9iiv$1@solani.org>
 <v01qj5$9lci$1@solani.org> <v03cb8$aiuk$1@solani.org>
 <v03d4e$aiuk$2@solani.org> <v03dbi$aiuk$3@solani.org>
 <v03e6u$aiuk$4@solani.org> <v047sv$b0qa$1@solani.org>
 <v06cge$9p1p$2@solani.org> <v06gig$c4l5$1@solani.org>
 <v08rlr$b808$1@solani.org> <v08sj8$b808$2@solani.org>
 <v09kbj$dlah$1@solani.org> <v0e64q$7iv$3@solani.org>
 <v0e6mo$7iv$4@solani.org> <v0fnoa$152d$1@solani.org>
 <v0fpbr$vlh$1@solani.org> <v0gu5i$1ite$1@solani.org>
 <v0gutc$1ite$2@solani.org> <v0gv3e$1ite$3@solani.org>
 <v0gvng$1ite$4@solani.org> <v0h1v4$1ite$6@solani.org>
 <v0h2ou$1lg5$1@solani.org> <v0mlhd$4mfo$2@solani.org>
 <v0muga$51je$1@solani.org> <v0n09q$51je$2@solani.org>
 <v0n192$51je$3@solani.org> <v0oits$5rf4$1@solani.org>
 <v0osrh$624o$1@solani.org> <v0p9at$682c$1@solani.org>
 <v0r83c$7glq$1@solani.org> <v0rnje$7emh$1@solani.org>
 <v0s4nr$80kh$1@solani.org> <v0trfd$91t7$1@solani.org>

Ok, as I said before, nothing will come out of that gathering. And
nothing has come out.

The damage done in genocide in Ghaza is irreversible. Blinken tried hard
to bring Saudis back in a positive relation with Israel again, and
failed. So some usual "defense agreement" was signed again between
Saudis and Americans (that now includes nuclear and AI assistance as
well) with nothing in it regarding Israel.

And this "defense agreement" means nothing, really. It means Saudis will
not kick those retired Nazis spending their retirement years in Persian
Gulf states, out of the region, and back to Washington. They'll stay there.

So the road is open when June comes. The only chance that Nazis had in
preventing it was the matter of Ghaza, and this matter stayed exactly
like before the meeting took place. So Saudis hands have stayed free.

I don't call it "failure" because as I said in a couple of blog entries
earlier, discussing such matters with Nazis is just wasting time. If it
turns out useless, you haven't "failed". Hehe :)

It would be like discussing with Satan, or with a dog, or with a tree.
With a cro-magnon. With a Nazis. Cro-magnons are cro-magnons, and
there's not anything in the world they can do with that fact. You don't
discuss matters with a dog, or a cro-magnon, alike. There's no such
thing. If you see it done, it's all fake, and it's done to fool you into
thinking that they tried.

No, they didn't try. They attempted to fool you, and failed.

Iran figured you bastards out many decades ago, in fact first time in
1908! Ahead of any other nation in the world. Ahead of even yourselves!
You were under the impression you were some shit, weren't you. Well I
hope you know what you are, by now.