Article <v0v3tf$3l29l$8@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v0v3tf$3l29l$8@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Can D simulated by H terminate normally?
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 23:13:35 -0500
 <v0lic7$2g492$3@i2pn2.org> <v0lkas$12q0o$3@dont-email.me>
 <v0loq2$2g493$1@i2pn2.org> <v0lq7d$14579$2@dont-email.me>
 <v0ls98$2g492$7@i2pn2.org> <v0m29q$166o1$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0m37e$2gl1e$1@i2pn2.org> <v0m3v5$16k3h$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0m55t$2gl1f$3@i2pn2.org> <v0m5sn$172p4$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0m7em$2gl1f$5@i2pn2.org> <v0m7tq$17dpv$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0m8g9$2gl1e$6@i2pn2.org> <v0m978$17k7o$3@dont-email.me>
 <v0mko6$2hf3s$2@i2pn2.org> <v0n59h$1h98e$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0o037$2j1tu$3@i2pn2.org> <v0oc65$1q3aq$3@dont-email.me>
 <v0p9ts$2ki5r$6@i2pn2.org> <v0q1rk$2a3u1$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0qkti$2m1nf$1@i2pn2.org> <v0r4a3$2hb7o$6@dont-email.me>
 <v0rsbr$2m1nf$6@i2pn2.org> <v0segm$2v4oq$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0t8o9$2p3ri$2@i2pn2.org> <v0tpjf$3881i$5@dont-email.me>
 <v0ulma$2qov4$1@i2pn2.org> <v0uvj5$3kdu6$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0v2i3$2qov3$7@i2pn2.org> <v0v390$3l29l$3@dont-email.me>
 <v0v3g9$2qov3$15@i2pn2.org>

On 5/1/2024 11:06 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 5/2/24 12:02 AM, olcott wrote:
>

>> If you do not address it immediately right where I
>> post it then I ignore everything after that.
>>
>> *We are still on this point*
>> (a) It is a verified fact that D(D) simulated by H cannot
>> possibly reach past line 03 of D(D) simulated by H whether H
>> aborts its simulation or not.
>>

> You don't get to set the rules.
>
> Your claim has been refuted.
>
> You have not answered the refuation.

You know that your "refutation" was pure nonsense.

(a) It is a verified fact that D(D) simulated by H cannot
possibly reach past line 03 of D(D) simulated by H whether H
aborts its simulation or not.

If you don't directly address those words right here then I
will ignore everything after them.

(a)
It is a verified fact that
It is a verified fact that
It is a verified fact that
It is a verified fact that

*D(D) simulated by H*
*D(D) simulated by H*
*D(D) simulated by H*
*D(D) simulated by H*

cannot possibly reach past line 03 of D(D)
cannot possibly reach past line 03 of D(D)
cannot possibly reach past line 03 of D(D)
cannot possibly reach past line 03 of D(D)

whether H aborts its simulation or not.
whether H aborts its simulation or not.
whether H aborts its simulation or not.
whether H aborts its simulation or not.

maybe the repetition will help you to focus