Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v102ro$3rvmj$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-01 (Wednesday)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 06:01:44 -0700

On 5/2/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

My longest workday of the week was even longer than usual this week
(same will be true, for the last time, next week). So I basically just
got through soaps:

soaps: Tues' ep's.
    GH - Geez. Booby Vista is playing one of the most unpleasant
characters I have ever seen! - She has, like, no redeeming qualities:
her character is a harpy of a stage mother, and spends the entire
episode hectoring Maxie into trying to say something negative about
Brook Lynn... Dumb Willow unknowingly catches Drew and Nina together
after their second session of "hate sex", which they conceal from
Willow, and Willow takes it as a sign that Drew and Nina have buried the
hatchet and that maybe Willow should forgive Nina too! Later, Nina
discusses her "hate sex" sessions with Drew with Maxie... Olivia hires
Sasha to be the new family cook, and Sasha and Cody are more "couple-y"
now... In the episode's best bit, Jason "debriefs" Dex about Sonny and
Pikeman, and then Jason and Anna figure out that Valentin has been
running Pikeman and that Valentin has been lying to Anna this whole time
- so Anna is going to go "under cover" with Valentin to "sting" him!
    DOOL - Marlena interrupts a "Pawn" session between Constantine and
John, and afterwards Marlena and John figure out that something is up
here, but they aren't sure what. Earlier, Marlena runs across "Everett"
(it was pretty clearly the "Bobby Stein" personality) who dismissively
ends their professional relationship (how is Marlena not suspicious
here?!!), and then seems to slap the make on a very suspicious
Stephanie... Chad follows up on Nicole's "tip" about Paulina's
questionable actions while under radiation quarantine, but she kind of
stonewalls him; later, Chad quizzes Julie about it - I think Chad has a
real story here. Chanel is sick, and a worried Paulina and Johnny take
her to the hospital (I'm now wondering if, in a twist, it will turn out
that Chanel is preggers!).

I put "Chicago Med" on, but paid it no attention, so I could not tell
you what happened.

I then had "Chicago Fire" on - Violet gets Severide to offer Jocelyn
Hudon's character (Lyla Novak?) a permanent paramedic gig, but Novak
turns it down; at the end of the episode, Violet again pitches Novak on
signing up to stay at "15" permanently. Meanwhile, a new "floater"
firefighter catches Kidd's attention, but the dude is a sketchy "fanboy"
of Severide, et al, and he seems to be up to something. Other stuff
happened, but it wasn't important.

What did you watch?