Article <v14nrf$cjml$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v14nrf$cjml$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 02:24:31 -0500
 <v03e6u$aiuk$4@solani.org> <v047sv$b0qa$1@solani.org>
 <v06cge$9p1p$2@solani.org> <v06gig$c4l5$1@solani.org>
 <v08rlr$b808$1@solani.org> <v08sj8$b808$2@solani.org>
 <v09kbj$dlah$1@solani.org> <v0e64q$7iv$3@solani.org>
 <v0e6mo$7iv$4@solani.org> <v0fnoa$152d$1@solani.org>
 <v0fpbr$vlh$1@solani.org> <v0gu5i$1ite$1@solani.org>
 <v0gutc$1ite$2@solani.org> <v0gv3e$1ite$3@solani.org>
 <v0gvng$1ite$4@solani.org> <v0h1v4$1ite$6@solani.org>
 <v0h2ou$1lg5$1@solani.org> <v0mlhd$4mfo$2@solani.org>
 <v0muga$51je$1@solani.org> <v0n09q$51je$2@solani.org>
 <v0n192$51je$3@solani.org> <v0oits$5rf4$1@solani.org>
 <v0osrh$624o$1@solani.org> <v0p9at$682c$1@solani.org>
 <v0r83c$7glq$1@solani.org> <v0rnje$7emh$1@solani.org>
 <v0s4nr$80kh$1@solani.org> <v0trfd$91t7$1@solani.org>
 <v0tuvn$91t7$3@solani.org> <v0u03q$8jur$1@solani.org>
 <v1133b$a776$1@solani.org> <v125pe$bbte$1@solani.org>
 <v129ii$ar88$1@solani.org> <v13m1l$c4o3$1@solani.org>

On 5/3/24 16:47, Physfitfreak wrote:
> Yemen is now threatening to hit Israeli ship in Mediterranean sea, using
> hypersonic missiles :) Iran's hypersonic missiles have not been tested
> against real targets yet. So looks like Yemen will be doing that, now
> that Iran's hands are probably tied with that agreement.

Yes, Yemen now officially said it has "banned" the ships in the
Mediterranean who are moving towards Israeli ports, or leaving such
ports, regardless of what ships they are and whose ships they are and
what they do.

Easier said than done, but, they'll be using hypersonic missiles. So ...
We'll see if Israel or the Brits there on Cypres island can intercept
them! There might still be American Navy there also.

I don't think they can intercept such missiles. Heck they're four to 7
times faster than ordinary ballistic missiles.

The distance is at least 2000 km, twice the distance from Iran to
Israel, but that would not be a big deal with those missiles. They'll
get there fast. And again, I think neither Saudis nor Egyptians can
intercept them, especially when they have the excuse of such missiles
being hypersonic and the lack of proper defense against them. They'll
probably send something to the sky just to say they tried.

So this announcement isn't a trivial one, like some of the all bark and
no bite ones from small groups here and there. It can leave Israelis
with just that land corridor to do their trades with anything east of
them, and there's that Ashtar there almost right in the middle of the
corridor.

They're really pushing Israeli government to accept the agreements.

There was a curious visit today from deputy head of defense of
Azarbaijan Republic to his equivalent in Iran's military (not the
militia) held in Iran. Nothing is said about what went on.

Definitely Azerbaijanis are concerned with the new cooperation between
Armenia and Iran. A lot must be happening there that required two more
consulates to be built. This guy (Mostafaov) may have delivered a
compromise offer for Iran. Perhaps a reduction of Israeli government
involvement in Azerbaijan's anti Iranian activities, in exchange for a
reduction of cooperation between Iran and Armenia.

That's my guess. And if that's true, then it won't work because Iran's
new cooperation with Armenia has its solid roots independent of
Azerbaijanis. It was Iran's actual response to Americans conducting
genocide in Ghaza. Nothing can undo it. Azerbaijan cannot affect that
even if they're inadvertently part of that move that Iran made. They,
the Azerbaijanis, need to go to their American bosses and make a deal
with them about it, not with Iran. Americans were the culprit and they
paid the price. That's as far as Iran is concerned, in the matter of
getting Armenia into this at the expense of the Azerbaijanis and their
American and Israeli bases in their country.

To make my point more clear, the equivalent situation between Israel and
Iran would be, if Israeli government deputy head of military forces
comes to Tehran and meets his counterpart, offering a compromise, say,
Israel would stop the war if Iran would reduce her Lebanese and Yemeni
ties. It won't work, cause the two latter militia forces are there for
reasons other than what Israelis would or would not do. They're there to
deal with USA as long as needed, regardless of some Israel be there or
not. If Israel doesn't like the two militia forces, they can go to their
bosses in USA and make some form of deal with them.

I think I made my point clear.

And generally, Iran doesn't deal with bitches of USA in that region
directly. Iran deals with USA in that region, then the latter's bitches
get sometimes affected by that. They need to take their whining to USA
not to Iran. Iran's recent thawing of relations with Saudis is the
direct result of Saudis having gained some degree of independence from
Americans. Otherwise, just like before, Iran would never deal with
Saudis directly.

Speaking of Armenia, it is every day now. Some steps are taken every day
toward more and more cooperation of Iran and Armenia in just about
anything that your imagination can take you!

This is a picture from today's signing a higher education deal together.
Oops, yesterday, not today. Already after midnight:

https://i.postimg.cc/MTWc8J6h/education-deal.jpg

Both sides, as is clear to see, seem to know they'll benefit from it.
Probably some student exchange programs as well as visiting
professorship, etc.

But what worries Azerbaijanis (and their bosses and collaborators) is
the new military links between the two countries. It is at a level that
required addition of two new consulates in both countries.