Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v15gd2$184e5$2@dont-email.me>

From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Windows 11 slammed for its 'comically bad' performance even on
 high-end hardware
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 10:23:30 -0400

On 4/26/24 6:25 PM, DFS wrote:
> On 4/19/2024 7:07 PM, -hh wrote:
>> Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>

>>> As far as time-off, well I'm codin' like a sunnovabitch!
>>
>> So long that it’s something you enjoy.  Just remember that if there’s
>> “bucket list”-esque activities which you want to do, we’re not getting
>> any younger, so “do the hard stuff” while you’re still physically able >> to - life can throw some real curveballs that are quickly disruptive
to plans.

> Lost all your money to a Nigerian prince?

Nah, just starting to get to the point where the calendar gets 'busy'
from medical appointments for this & that.  Current batch is for getting
a couple of ocular bionics installed to replace the degraded organics.

Took a break prior, which included eighteen hours underwater, hence the
~two week delay in getting back online for Usenet, thanks to the demise
of GG making for less convenient ad hoc access.

-hh