Article <v15l5l$19d1q$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v15l5l$19d1q$1@dont-email.me>

From: Cameo <cameo@unreal.invalid>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Does Apple Store censor critical app ratings?
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 15:44:53 -0000 (UTC)

badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cameo wrote:
>
>> badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You can’t post a link to the app you were looking at that has 1
>>> star but  doesn’t have negative feedback?
>>>

>> Check out the DDPAI app in the AppStore. It is an app for the DDPAI
>> Mini5 dashcam that displays and controls the video from the small,
>> but very capable dashcam via direct WiFi. The cam itself has no
>> display. The app has a 4-star rating wih supposedly only two
>> respondents. It had that many before I posted my  negative review
>> more than a week ago, and it is still not showing up there as none of
>> the others. So, as I said before, why should anybody bother to take
>> time for a feedback? This was not the case with Google PlayStore.
>

> When I look at DDPAI by vYou Technology, I see a 1.7 star rating with
> 215 reviews.  Then I can sort by the most critical and see the worst
> comments.
>
> Is this the same one?

There is only one DDPAI app there, but several with the Dride designation.
The one DDPAI app is at its 8.0 version and 279.1 MB size. The developer is
the same. It has 4.0 rating but none of the ratings are posted. I have no
idea where you get the 1.7 star rating with 215 reviews. I wish more of the
regulars checked out that app and help me with this. As I mentioned before,
I am a new convert to iOS, starting with iPhone 15 Pro Max.