Article <v16f80$vcs$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v16f80$vcs$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 18:09:52 -0500
 <v09kbj$dlah$1@solani.org> <v0e64q$7iv$3@solani.org>
 <v0e6mo$7iv$4@solani.org> <v0fnoa$152d$1@solani.org>
 <v0fpbr$vlh$1@solani.org> <v0gu5i$1ite$1@solani.org>
 <v0gutc$1ite$2@solani.org> <v0gv3e$1ite$3@solani.org>
 <v0gvng$1ite$4@solani.org> <v0h1v4$1ite$6@solani.org>
 <v0h2ou$1lg5$1@solani.org> <v0mlhd$4mfo$2@solani.org>
 <v0muga$51je$1@solani.org> <v0n09q$51je$2@solani.org>
 <v0n192$51je$3@solani.org> <v0oits$5rf4$1@solani.org>
 <v0osrh$624o$1@solani.org> <v0p9at$682c$1@solani.org>
 <v0r83c$7glq$1@solani.org> <v0rnje$7emh$1@solani.org>
 <v0s4nr$80kh$1@solani.org> <v0trfd$91t7$1@solani.org>
 <v0tuvn$91t7$3@solani.org> <v0u03q$8jur$1@solani.org>
 <v1133b$a776$1@solani.org> <v125pe$bbte$1@solani.org>
 <v129ii$ar88$1@solani.org> <v13m1l$c4o3$1@solani.org>
 <v14nrf$cjml$1@solani.org> <v15ulj$nrv$1@solani.org>
 <v162d1$ph2$1@solani.org> <v1658m$qt3$1@solani.org> <v167e2$rss$1@solani.org>
 <v1699l$rss$2@solani.org>

The anti-American disposition of people across Africa (literally every
country in there) after the genocide is now being put to use in all
forms imaginable. For the excuse of participating in the 15th Islamic
summit that's held in Gambia this time, everybody has attended it to
clear up the confusions left and get themselves ready to move on from
this point.

https://i.postimg.cc/52wMmLG1/Islamic-summit.jpg

This is the picture they uploaded right before the meeting took place
today. Iran's foreign minister is there also, third from right. All the
Arabs are there too. And especially all the African nations. Moslems or
not.

I'm mentioning this because the situation in Africa is new, potent, and
full of opportunities to lose or win. That's why everybody who is
sensitive about global pests activities in the world, is there to
discuss options. This genocide opened a lot of People's eyes up. It is
the most solid fact that convinces them they have to get active.

They've sensed the Satan's touch, and are alarmed!

Russia is militarily quite active in Africa. Their special forces were
sent to Africa after their Ukrainian sole was over, and some even say
that Prigozhin is still alive and active in there in Africa (they even
provide pictures of him). A couple of days back, telegram channels were
saying Russian Wagner forces replaced American forces in one of the
military bases in Niger, right after Americans left.

So, whatever way Russia is taking advantage of the new sentiments in
Africa, it is of the military type, just like the Americans before them.
Russians are still too naive. They haven't been in high politics long
enough. But at least for the time being, they're seeking to increase
security in there, not create new wars like the Americans have always
sought.

Other countries, on the other hand, especially Iran and Saudis (Ben
Farhan is also there), are seeking more effective wiser ways to deal
with the threats after genocide took place.

Guys, Africans do not want to get killed by you because someone's dick
desired so. They mean business this time. They're getting rid of you
from their countries. Even your Liberia has sent their men there to see
what options are! You know, the ones who adopted even your flag as
theirs. You're that fucked up. You're losing the entire Africa and you
know it.

Bahrein's Ashtar hit Israel again. This time with drones. They don't say
what they hit except, "a vital facility."

Militia of Lebanon continues to hit detection facilities of northern
Israel, including a few of them today. From day one, their targets hit
indicate they have been preparing for a Lebanese army invasion
southward. I think northern Israel is history. I don't think Israelis
will see a day again to live there like they were before the genocide.

And for the time being, their bills are being paid by Americans' money.
I like that. If I was an Israeli, I would get drunk too when that $26 B
of your Nazis' pockets grew wing and flew towards my dick.

It's a form of justice right there.

They're probably doing not much more than fucking Ukrainian under-age
girls in those hotels, and watching Saturday Night Live.

How's crypto doing by the way? Gee if I could double my entire money
with two crypto penny coins, any Israeli highschooler is gulping down
your dollars via their insider information establishment in the land of
the proven Nazis that they have at their disposal, and you don't :-)
Another form of justice :)

Lose money motherfucker Nazis :) To Israelis! Oh, that hurts, don'it.

Now Israelis' own news channels are saying only 75% of Iranian missiles
and drones got intercepted. I guess the evidence on the ground couldn't
all be destroyed before people took some good looks at them. Israel
banned from day one any image or report describing the damages done.

Even in the survived clips, one can see and estimate the correct rate of
hit vs interception. They obviously show a rate of hit more than %25
that they now are claiming. So this figure will later changes more
towards what my and others' estimates of them were :)

I haven't mentioned this until now, assuming even Nazis have brain the
size of a pea to see that for themselves. Do not forget, that it was not
just a genocide that took place. It was also cutting their food and
water supplies to millions of civilian population.

All such acts are high crime, not just the genocide part.

You're fucked. You just don't quite know it yet.