Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v174be$1gog$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

From: "Edward Rawde" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: P-channel MOSFET model
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 01:10:03 -0400

"John Larkin" <jjSNIPlarkin@highNONOlandtechnology.com> wrote in message
news:722e3jt44cpcrvmhpcpom2clh2k7kkdkf5@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 4 May 2024 22:48:49 -0400, "Edward Rawde"
> <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know of a P-channel MOSFET, roughly equivalent to
>>XP233P1501TR-G
>>which has a model I can use in LTSpice?
>>XP202A0003PR-G would be useful too.
>>

> What's your application? If it's plain vanilla slow switching, one of
> the library parts will work fine, something with similar Rds-on maybe.

LED lighting.

I was thinking of doing some thing similar to this.
https://sound-au.com/appnotes/an003.htm

But with a FET and a more symmetrical drive circuit such as an NCS2250
comparator capacitively coupled to the FET.

So I can perhaps make it switch faster and more efficiently and with a
smaller inductor.

I'm aware that this might sound crazy but it's just for fun and no-one will
die if it doesn't work.

Since the parts aren't very expensive in small quantities I might get a
board made if a simulation says it has a chance of working.

It will be powered from a 12V lead acid battery.