Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v178uf$1ab5$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: My 138 $ Amazon order ( for 6pm today ).
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 01:28:31 -0500

On 5/4/24 08:49, -hh wrote:
> On 4/30/24 4:52 PM, Relf wrote:
>>      $
>>     4.19, Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Olive Oil, 4.4 oz
>>     3.59, Smoked Oysters in Olive Oil, 3 oz
>>     1.19, Lemon Pepper Tuna, 2.5 oz Pouch
>>
>>     6.49, Olive Bruschetta, 6 oz, Deli Fresh
>> 5x 1.79, Crushed Tomatoes, shelf stable, 13.8 oz, Colavita(tm)
>>
>>     6.99, Broccoli & Cheddar Soup, Deli Fresh, 24 oz
>>     6.99, Clam Chowder, Deli Fresh, 24 oz
>>
>> 5x 3.19, Creamy Chicken Noodle, 18.8 oz Can, Campbell's Chunky(tm)
>> 2x 3.19, Chicken Broccoli Cheese, 18.8 oz Can
>>     3.19, New England Clam Chowder, 18.8 oz Can
>>     3.19, Chicken and Dumplings, 18.8 oz Can
>>
>>     9.99, Peanut Butter&Grape Sandwiches, Frozen, 10 pack,
>> Uncrustables(tm)
>> 2x 4.39, Brioche Style Bread, thick sliced, 22 oz, Nature's Own(tm)
>>     5.69, Garlic Butter Cooking|Dipping Sauce, 12 oz Pouch,
>> Campbell's(tm)
>>
>>     12.4, Miniature Peanut Butter Cups, 35.6 oz, Reese's(tm)
>> 4x 1.38, Fudge Mini Donuts, 8.82 oz Bag, Little Debbie(tm)
>>
>> 3x 2.69, Spring Water, 23.7 oz bottles, 6 pack, Arrowhead(tm)
>> 2x 9.79, Diet Ginger Ale, 12 oz cans, 12 Pack, Canada Dry(tm)
>>      .99, Diet Tonic Water, 33.8 oz
>
> A lot of this looks like it requires nothing more than a fridge and
> microwave to make up a meal, and perhaps no sink for cleanup (or tap
> water); I'm not recalling your current living conditions, but I do
> recall that bathroom facilities had been (ahem!) pretty limited at your
> prior place.
>
> Good news is that there's not much in the way of fried junk food (eg,
> potato chips).
>
> -hh

Hehe :) A neighbor (the one that always wants me to fuck her) sometimes
brings me stuff like the above list, unused and untouched, knowing that
I never throw anything away. I don't know from where and what
organizations, those four jobless people living there get all that junk
free. And they get so much of them that this woman ends up having to
bring a lot of them for me, like every month or so, just to open up
space in their house to pack the new arriving ones.

I always accept them, out of courtesy, and she gets the feeling she did
something in return for my occasional helping her with something (except
fucking her). But unbeknownst to her, I give all such stuff like listed
above, to the raccoons around midnight :-)

So, in a way, I don't waste them. Raccoons want them more than I ever
do. If sometimes there's a sardine or tuna can among them (which is
rare) I give them to my cats. There are pastries of all kind in them
too, not just cans. They all go to Raccoons too.

Once she brought to my door _four_ boxes full of bananas! She didn't
have space for them, and knew they'd go bad very quickly. She got kind
of surprised that I accepted them all :) She had planned to have to give
some to her other neighbor as well. So she asked what I was going to do
with all that banana. I lied and said I'll make some kind of cookies
with them and store them in my freezer. She bought that, and didn't find
out what I actually did with them. Raccoons! :-))