Article <v18732$1tns1$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v18732$1tns1$1@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: OT: Tucker Carlson buys groceries in Moscow
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 15:02:58 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-05-04, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Silly-ass comment.
>>
>> And true because of the silly asses who are running our country.
>
> Like the silly-asses from Florida and Texas who human-trafficked these people
> to "Dem" cities?

The "silly asses" were (are) being inundated by illegal aliens and New York
(and other cities) are "sanctuary cities." "Bring them all" was their easy
to say slogan as they far away from the border. But Texas and Florida made
them put up or shut up. These cities wanted open borders without
consequences to them, not giving a damn about the damage to Texas and other
border states. Now that they've also got the consequences of their idiotic
and illegal open borders policy, maybe the silly asses who run our country
will do something about this ILLEGAL alien invasion because it hurts their
own slimeballs.

Far from being silly, it was a brilliant move to make them put up or shut
up.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."