Article <v19fmj$2aufj$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v19fmj$2aufj$3@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Every D(D) simulated by H presents non-halting behavior to H
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 21:36:03 -0500

On 5/5/2024 5:44 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Nope, your problem is you stop simulating at the call to H and then
>>> resort to incorrect logic to try to figure out what happens next.
>>>

>> I have to usually tell you the exactly same thing several
>> hundreds of times before you notice that I ever said it once.
>>
>> We are talking about the infinite set of H/D pairs where
>> D is simulated by the same H that D calls.
>>
>> We are talking about the infinite set of H/D pairs where
>> D is simulated by the same H that D calls.
>>
>> We are talking about the infinite set of H/D pairs where
>> D is simulated by the same H that D calls.
>>
>> H that simulates the D that calls H(D,D) will simulate to
>> 1 ∞ steps of D.
>
> Nope, when your H simulates the call to H(D,D) inside D, your H does NOT
> simulated that H, but instead simultes the machine that that machine
> would be simulating.

I am not talking about my H
I am talking about every element of the infinite set of
H/D pairs where D is simulated by the same H that D calls.

The 1st H simulates 1 steps of D
The 2nd H simulates 2 steps of D
The 3rd H simulates 3 steps of D
The 5,000,000,000 H simulates 5,000,000,000 steps of D
All the way up to H that simulates ∞ steps of D

None of these D(D) simulated by the H that D(D) calls
ever reach past their own line 03.