Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1anlc$2jk4n$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: MSNBC Host/Guest Worry Campus Protests Could Spark "Ferocious"
 Backlash, New Reagan Era
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 09:58:02 -0400

On 5/5/24 11:19 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v19eqj$2anci$2@dont-email.me>,
>   "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Twenty years ago, who would have thought that by 2024 the following
>>> statements would be politically explosive:
>>
>>> "Violent criminals should be arrested and sent to prison."
>>
>>> and
>>
>>> "Men cannot give birth."
>>
>> Didn't you hear yesterday's advice on screening mammograms for trans men
>> starting at age 40?
>
> You just say these things to trigger me, don't you?

You're a worse doctor than you are a lawyer... and that's saying something.

> Mastectomy (breast removal) and taking male hormones are generally protective and lower the chances of breast cancer in transgender men. While rare, there have been cases of breast cancer in men who had a mastectomy and received hormones. This is likely due to small amounts of breast tissue that remain after surgery

But you do your own research and get back to us, pinhead.
-
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0